motion to ban username i.p. address of

Originally posted by h22hatch
there is no arguement about it if ur not racing u shouldnt be there, end of story. 2qwic no one is paranoid they jsut dont want to lose there licenses and possibly get thrown in the back of a cop car, get there car towed, have to pay bail, towing fees, lawyer fees, not be able to get to work, etc. when we race out my way its the two cars that are racing and one flagger ONLY… NO EXCEPTIONS

exactly… and for those that say that police don’t some times frquent these boards you are crazy. the one bust down at crafton they knew everything was going to go on and most of it was orgranized on PSR.

think about it, our cars stick out like sore thumbs. cops are not idiots. i know all the moon police know my car, shit i get followed at least once a week

Originally posted by whitey
exactly… and for those that say that police don’t some times frquent these boards you are crazy. the one bust down at crafton they knew everything was going to go on and most of it was orgranized on PSR.

:werd:

I actually talked to an undercover cop that was in the crowd. He was standing between me and my buddy and some hot chick walked by and i mentioned something to him about her having a nice ass and he just stood there and glared at me. He was all by himself, and i later saw him walking around pointing at cars after everyone took off and tried to leave and they blocked the exits.

There was at least 10 people on the board that got popped, and there were a lot more that were supposed to come down later that night. The cops moved in after like the 2nd or 3rd race.

vw bust> crafton bust

well… basically who cares what other people think… we know who’s going to be lining up the races and we know who’s going to have the inside info… leave it at that

and if you disagree with us… go start your own board and be douches about it… :slight_smile:

The first rule of PittSpeed Street Racing: You do not talk about PittSpeed Street Racing.

The second rule of PittSpeed Street Racing: YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT PITTSPEED STREET RACING!

:rofl:

cabby made this pop into my head

:wtf: is street racing?

Originally posted by turbovw18
:wtf: is street racing?

don’t ask me… i drive a geo. :smiley: