attn. all FAST street cars.

well, it is the end of the year. Alot of bragging has been done this summer. some warranted, some not. Time to put up or shut up.

details-- im setting up races to decide who is “king of the street”. i can think of about 10 cars (actually more liek 20, but some are down now) than ran good at the track or street. All these cars were fast, and the owners of these cars all think their car is the qucikest thing to hit the streets of western pa. Now it is time to find out.

I know some of these people are on this site, and will read this-- so please pm me a message to let me know you read this, or even reply in here.

if you are not sub 11’s, just dont even think about it. As this is going to be a invite type deal. not really invite, but i aint telling anyone the spot, or the time we race at until a day or two beforehand. this is to keep spectators away.

in addition, this is a true “run what you brung” deal. no one will get to pick and choose who they race or w/ or w/ the bottle/slicks/whatever, as everyone will end up racing each other.

so fill up your 20lb bottle (or 2 bottles), put those new mickeys on, and get ready to run.

As we are now going to find out who has bragging rights for winter and can lay claim to “KING OF THE STREETS”.

bikes? :slight_smile:

i hope not…or maybe bike takes on the winner

even though i rather flag bikes (more room for me) at this time im not lining up bike vs. car. this is to see who got the fast street car.

no flashlight drag 1/8th mile stuff. full on 1/4.

figured that one

sweet

hehe fuckin tits. speed walks bullshit talks. any chance of a minor report of all said races after the fact???

yeah, thier will be losers :booty:

there will be a semi report. some people dont like their name or car known, some do. whomever wins will deffintely be posted (well, the car, not the drivers name). round by round results like last years year end races, i dunno. may do it if i go by car style, as i want to keep names out of it.

fuck the internet, im pumped… off to garage to do soemthing…

my cars broken and not planning on running till like feb, that sucks sounds like good time, not that my car is anything speicial or anything

sounds like a great plan…time to prove who the big dogs are

13 sec LS1 = no invite for fun :frowning:

wow good idea cabby

sounds like fun to me. :slight_smile:

That sounds awesome. Someone needs to video this and post it.

no video :nono:

why, so i can kick u or anyone who tapes my car running not on a track in the fucking head? you do realize people have been arrested, or chraged w/ crimes from illegal racing caught on video? now you see why i only do things by invite/setup-- to keep idiots away.

and people wonder why i wired my car so i can kill all tail lights so no one gets my plates :ricers:

sweet keep the 411 up guys and be safe

why, so i can kick u or anyone who tapes my car running not on a track in the fucking head? you do realize people have been arrested, or chraged w/ crimes from illegal racing caught on video? now you see why i only do things by invite/setup-- to keep idiots away.

and people wonder why i wired my car so i can kill all tail lights so no one gets my plates :ricers:

Holy shit man…

Anyway, I enjoyed watching the videos in the media section of this site (most of which are clips of illegal street races) and was hoping to see these. The internet is filled with videos of illegal street races, most of which don’t show the drivers or the liscense plates of the cars involved (both of which are kind of necessary to arrest or change anyone).

Too much anger. Later.

no, u just dont understand. alot of spots have been busted because of shit like this. i can think of 3 places off the top of my head where more people than needed to be showed up, caused trouble, and ruined it.

things that get you locked down are the following-- acting like assholes in parking lots, leaving garbage on the ground of the parking lot, and simply sheer # of cars.

in addition, read the news. you will hear of street race horror stories where people wrecked or got caught “speeding”, but someone was taping, and the tape was used to help the prosecution file charges.

nothing personal against you, as i motherfuck ANYONE i see w/ a cam corder at any street race im at.

it is not like we do this shit on major roads w/ intersections. i have secluded places w/ ample room for shutdown. in addition, shit is done late night, as in after 1 am.

gotta remmember, a v8 unmuffled car is loud as fuck. louder than any 4/6 banger turbo car. you cant exactly do this shit in any area w/o drawing attention, so no need for more cars to be there that wont race.