LOOKING FOR A RACE

As the title says. I have a friend in town tonight from Atlanta looking to get some racing in before going back to the ATL after the weekend.

Its a EVO looking for a low 10 / high 9 second car to play with and make some sick vids !!!

Anybody in on this or know anyone hit me up !!

As the title says. I have a friend in town tonight from Atlanta looking to get some racing in before going back to the ATL after the weekend.

Its a EVO looking for a low 10 / high 9 second car to play with and make some sick vids !!!

Anybody in on this or know anyone hit me up !!

1/4MILE 11.44/122MPH
street tires full weight
stock motor

Is there any money involved?

Dont think but possibly , just looking for a few runs for fun . with some video production

You got something or know somebody . let me know asap so we can set this up.

I did have a twin turbo cobra setup but he hasnt answered me past 2 days so i guess he backed down :wackit:

Goodluck on the search. How about a foot race for some Taco Bell?

I know it sucks around here I have been trying to set something competitive up with no takers kinda gay.

all these shit talking car guys who the fuck wants to go out and have some fun???

12 people looking nobody has nothing to bring to the party what the fuck

:rofl:

sorry, I’m about a half a second or so too slow

not everyone has 30k for a car and another 10k to stick into it.

Wack this, I told you I would like to do this but after driving the car on the street it does’nt hook for shit, beleive me I tried the other night and almost lost it. I am working on getting the car to hook better and when it does I’ll let you know. As for not answering you, steelcitystangs was down yesterday so I could’nt check my pm’s to let you know what was up, plus I do own my own business and had to work til 9:00 tonight, so racing is not my top priority. As for the mach I was trying to set your buddy up with, he would have came down but I could’nt make any contact with you so I told him no go as I have no way to get a hold of you.

Your 117mph car can’t hook for shit on the street?

That was last years timeslip, alot has changed since then.

people still race in pgh?

all the cars i know are faster than what you asked for and wont run on video.

sorry dude I didnt know steelcitystangs was down was working for me. You are not the only one that I tried to set up with races and got bullshit excuses.

I am not sayin you are or not you seemed down so when I didnt hear from ya I thought the worst. my fault.

You will have one last shot next weekend. just sucked cause a few peeps were looking forward to this shit.

In particular when dude is comin from the ATL and is looking to run some I was hoping to get something that could compete that would be you

i got a sweet grand am that can go mid-low 17’s im in

I dont understand

your a fucking moron thats why.

he said. not everyone has the money to dump into a car to make it 10 seconds. which would be why no one is gonna race tonight. :doh:

No hard feelings, just bad timing, if I can get the car ready for next week that would be a miracle. Between work and other things my time has been limited. As for the mach, I do beleive he is ready and would be willing to run anyone there, I will get in touch with him. That is who I wanted to set up the races with.