King of the Streets - WNY Street Car Shootout

[FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]Sunday Sept 23rd

No more race cars with plates and stickers saying they are street cars. Leave the trailers at home. If you can’t make the 45 min drive to the Empire, race and drive home then your not a street car.

Buffalo crowd can leave from Walden Galleria Mall / Eastern Hills Mall / Mighty??
Rochester can find a spot somewhere in the city and cruise up together. ( maybe New Era or STM can help here)

If we have enough interest, I can get a trophy or something cool made up for the KING, and two for Domestic Runner up and Import Runner up.

Run what ya brung. The person that makes the round trip with the fastest ET will be the 2012 King of the Streets.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

New Rules upon positive feedback from each forum and to bring in more people. Remember this is for all of us.

• Must have legitimate plates(no dealer), registration and current Inspection
  • Must make cruise to Empire, make at least 2 passes, then drive home.
  • Any Tire
  • Any Motor/Trans
  • Changing tires at track is OK

Trophies for 1st and 2nd in each class.

13.0 and slower
11.0 - 12.9
10.9 and faster
King of the Streets = Fastest ET

I can have someone drive my truck and trailer if someone breaks and we can throw tools, tires, chairs, coolers, trophies, jack, …etc in there.

Why the hell would you sell that thing? As soon as you do you’re gonna become another little bitch like Clay.

Ha you realize this is a lot easier for the Rochester guys to do? Like if emery drives the RS there I don’t think many “street” cars will be running close to those kind of times.

Bring it.

Do u really consider that car a street car??? Make the cruise and lay down some 8s and drive home. Let’s rock

Maybe JnJ Speed shop will bring out a car?

lol.

I’m in… if it is raining or snowing. :slight_smile:

Damn. I wish I had a motor ready for the s10, as the rest would be done in time for this. I wouldn’t mind cruising up to hang out, I say make it an annual thing. :tup:

I am down to run this RS :whip:

ehhhhh what if i normally drive it on the road then trailer it there haha

this sounds like fun…

Spread the word!

What qualifies as a street car? Just plates and insurance?

Wish I could. I might still come watch. Unless you know somebody who will look past the rulebook :wink:

Plates
ins
drive it there
drive it home.

Ill go but ill be on the trailer if I ran DRs the trans would explode and I don’t feel like carrying a Jack tools and slicks in the shit box honduh

gotta have registration, otherwise people can just throw any plates on a race car.

i plan to go to hang out and watch, you can put that stuff in the back of my truck if you want.

I think me and the g/f will come up and hang out.

I should be able to make it :tup:

I was talking to Hansel last night about going to Lucky’s next month since he can’t run at Empire. Who has the NYSpeed trophy? Dan?