«OFFICIAL» NYSpeed 1/4 Mile Drags #2! July 24th @ Lucky City, Erie PA

Date: Sunday July 24th, 2011 (Rain Date: July 31st)
Time: Noon to “Whenever we’re done”
Location: Lucky Drag City - 1hr 30min from Buffalo, 2hrs from Pittsburgh
Cost: $25 to race, $10 to watch, paid at the gate.

For those that missed the first one this year, you have almost 2 months to finish your cars. No more time excuses!

For results, pictures & video from our first outing CLICK HERE.

I don’t think this date conflicts with any other series, but if it does let me know.

If you’d like to be part of this, please use the ‘Marketplace’ tab (next to ‘What’s New’) above and register for our headcount. Once registered your username will appear in this post below and on our list. Our registration is NOT payment for the event.

http://www.nyspeed.com/EventResultNP.php?id=7

We’ll also do a #3 in September as per Choda’s request :tup:

:choda:

Photo by yeamabu

[map]9060 Jones Road, Wattsburg, PA 16442-1714[/map]

We’re meeting to cruise down to the track from Buffalo at Delta Sonic @ 396 Langner Road, West Seneca, NY @ about 10am and planning to leave around 10:30am.

[map]396 Langner Road, West Seneca, NY[/map]

Love posting photos on failbucket and having bad quality. haha.

Definitely finding a way to clear my schedule for this event. haha definitely cant miss out on this one… was to go the last one.

:tup: Game on!

Added a headcount to our Registration / Marketplace tab. Sign up to let people know you’re going and your username will appear on the headcount list :tup:

WOOT!

You never have 2 months to “finish” an Audi because they only run for a few days before something else fails. I just need to time it right. lol

July 31th? lol.

im so glad theres gonna be another one this year. i will be at this next one, idc if its in the hx35 powerd spyder…or my sweet malibu maxx, i will be there!

Good catch, lol.

Lets get shit together.

Is trailer available for this event? I know I might break my rear axle if I do this :slight_smile:

Yeah, just don’t park it in the mud!

hopefully i can run 10s this time lol

ill be there this time!

how long was the drive?

Hour 15ish?

not bad at all

damnit onyx!

July will be hotter than hell

Ill have to come back and try to defend my title

Yup, b/c I’m making this one & taking the title, lol. Calendar clear!

:bash:

Them are fighting words. lol :bash:

Hot, cold, humid, dry…doesn’t matter, man. Everybody has to deal with the same conditions at the same time.