You Asked for it STREET car shootout

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/used/street_car_shootout/street_car_shootout_flyer_nyirp.jpg

Here is how its gonna work.

5 brackets/ Classes 10.49 and under 10.50- 11.49 11.50-12.49 12.50-13.49 and 13.50 up. This will help to ensure fair racing. If you break out you will lose. There will be 2 qualifying rounds so you can determine what bracket you will be in.

There is a 15.00 buy in. 10 of that will go to the track and the other 5 will be divided evenly to all 5 class winners.

Myself and Mike at New Era will be offering 50.00 gift certificates to all 5 class winners. (if anyone else is interested in sponsoring this please get ahold of me ASAP).

The more cars we get the better the pay outs will be.

We are calling this the first annual street car shootout so the better the turn out the more this will continue to happen.

Thanks
-Emery

Wow 31 veiws and no one posts? I thought all you buffalo guys wanted to race?

People have been talking about it for years… but the reason no one has done it is because it’s just that; talk :slight_smile:

Is this still a regular Wed night program or did you buy out / reserve the track for that night?

EDIT: Their website says “Show Car BIG DAWG SHOWDOWN!” for the 24th… WTF is that? :gotme:

Still a normal program with this on the side. If all goes well it will become its own night.

No we just talk and dream about it… no one actually walks the walk sadly:burnout:

On a serious note, this does look like a cool event. Im sure someone on here from Buffalo will go.

thumbs up. Looks like the roc guys don’t fuck around!

Ah ok. So is it $15 on top of the $10 the track charges to race normally on that night? $25? Still $10 to watch too?

$15 to race and participate in the event. $10 to watch. Still the same amount but an extra $5 to be in this event. Remeber the extra $5 becomes prize money and we now have a $150.00 payout in gift certificates for each class from our sponsors. Street Tuned Motorsports, New Era performance and Maximal performance.

-Emery

This Just in…

Rochester racing . com has put up 1st place trophies for the event!

-Emery

Bring this heads up shit that has been talked about all summer. Evomike, muscle50, bill, firehawk, choda, emery, timmy, syracuse guys, chucky, kai, mustang mike, etc… Lets get this shit started. 2 weeks to put those heeps together!

This is going to be awesome…been waiting for something like this around here.

They wont show…

cant wait. ill be covering the event. hope to get alot of pix from it!!

UMMM RELAX this thread has been open for 2 hours.Some people dont live on this site.

:tup:

would be there if i didnt drive a 14 sec car… :lol:

gary? gaaaarrr??

jesus god nothing but running the yap. you obviously know bills car started on fire so… i didn’t see any rochester guys making it a point to come here. Just fucking drop that bullshit.

well i can say these three wont be in attendance…

i think this is a cool idea for sure, should be some cool, fast cars there… but my car has been down for over a month now, and i spent a total of two nights ripping the interior and ass end out. my motivation to do ANYTHING with the car is almost non-existent, i could really care less about it right now, and haven’t made up my mind with what i want to do. i’d be more content keeping ALL the insurance money in the bank, although there is a car i might pick up this weekend.

firehawk853’s car has been out with the tranny/clutch issue for a couple months as well, and he has had zero motivation to work on it. he spends all his free time on the boat, and i don’t blame him; it’s WAY more fun to relax on the boat then cruise down a road for the 23904823042th time, almost kill yourself, then stand in a parking lot.

i see muscle50 almost everyday, and the only time i see his car is when i go to his house and its tucked in the corner of the garage.

so long story short, we won’t be in attendance, but it looks like a good time. i will eventually get the blue or the white car i might buy back on the road, in what trim idk, but the car scene is really a dying passion for us.

i dont think emery meant any disrespect…he just wants to get some racing going and has spent time to do it the legal way

:tup: werd my bad. i’m just pissed i won’t have my motor by then. i do plan on tracking it however once it’s back together. the glory run for the year.

i would love to do this but my cage wont be going in until the winter so i guess im out… unless they want to be easy on tech lol