LOOKING FOR A RACE

yeah I got it asshole

we all know there are quite a few 10 second cars out there rolling around. and if you dont have one there was no need to chime in on the thread

he has twin 61mm turbo’s now

http://media.putfile.com/tt-cobra-dyno

if you can do it next week on fri im game but definitly NO VIDEIO

bottles full??? :smiley:

i may be talking to Phil about that bottom end i think… :frowning:

:rofl:

nitrousjunkie’s car is no joke.

mph has what to do with HOOKING ON THE STREET???:confused:

:slight_smile:

Ok I will see if I can line that up !!!

How quick is your car e.t. & mph. ?
The EVO has not been to the track with the new setup. So we dont know for sure how fast it really is. Based on other cars with this setup it should be low 10’s high 9’s full street.
So that is the kind of car we are looking for something close no cash all for fun!

why no video , everybody enjoys a good race

to many legalities when you have video. if something were to happen, that tape is getting subpenod (sp?) quicker than all hell.

not to mention, putting illegal races on the net kinda draws attention where it is not needed-- both for drivers of the cars, as well as sites raced at. not to mention some racers just dont want their shit on the net. thats why you see street racers who never go to the track. they dont want their setups or possible time known.

the yellow car was built by my buddy terry, call him he has something new done up that has beatin a couple bikes on the highway

call me im game.

first of all if you want to race on the street and perhaps race for money then don’t tell every one your buddies car might run 9’s. who the fuck would want to race with a slower car and lose. cause if i was to race him knowing my car runs 11’s then i would definately ask for car lenghts and it would definately be from a dig. you definately let the cat out of the bag with way too much info at first. or were you talking about roll racing?

I think he’s talking roll racing, judging by video taping etc.

besides everyone roll races anymore, is there even any other type of racing???

a roll race is more whos car or bike is faster and drag could be a better driver who wins.my friend has a turbo busa on a roll he can pull me and in a drag race i can hand him his ass.so his bike is faster but i can out ride him in a drag race.so not always the faster car wins.

thanks for clearing that up for me, I had no idea :sarcasm:

So what your saying is that roll racing was invented by people whos cars cant do shit in the 1/4 mile, and roll racng is the one thing that can make them feel cool again? lol, j/k. I get my ass handed to me in the 1/4 mile, maybe I should start roll racing so I dont feel like I want to push my car onto the local train tacks and walk away

did you get it Mac?

yea thats what im saying and if i had to thundertbird as my race car i would park it on the train tracks thats for sure!

i wouldn’t blame you