LOOKING FOR A RACE

:ban:

don’t sing it, bring it!

oh snap

The only reason why I gave out any info was first: Its not for money 2: Looing for a competitive race to see how well she hangs

We can do whatever roll or digs !!

i can let u know now that NitrousJunkie is a DIG racer :smiley:

^^^ yeah I could tell from his 60’ in his profile hahaaha. he will squash my boy out the hole.

Well it looks like your callout attracted some of the fastest cars around, goodluck:D

im not feeling well so i think the grand am is out this weekend. sorry guys.

maybe the next weekend ill feel better. if weather is ok. :madfawk:

well he thinks he got something to compete so we will see haha

Whoever is serious about this pm me so we can set something up!!!

you got a pm

you got a pm but

you got a pm, but dont waste my time its a 2-3hr drive for us.unless you guys want to make a trip down this way im sure i can have a couple cars ready for some action.the last time i was to come up that way shit never happened.so if you come this way im positive you will have plenty of action if you want it.gm.ford.honda,mitsu,what ever you want we dont talk about racing we race.

Thats a fact!

Why dont you guys just rent the track for a day, and turn the Boards off?..wait… they dont work anyway!!!

going 150 on the street is just stupid esp with someone Right next to you duing the same…

a 9sec @ the track is not the same on the street…

Well Said

well that would be great and all , But my buddy is in the ATL until the weekend plus I dont think we could get our hands on the track when all participating party’s would be able to attend.

And as far as me my EVO is slightly torn down at the moment waiting on a few parts back from coating.

It is definitly different on the street the potential for super high speeds is just to hard to denie

x2

Man… This is interesting. Remember tho… Winning’s winning, it doesn’t matter if it’s by an inch or a mile. Ask any racer, any real racer. lol just messin with you guys. Make sure you bring a radar or 8 when you do this.

I figure I should chime in here since it’s me who will be racing.

Dan, thanks for the getting things set-up. I really don’t care who or what I race, I just wanna go fast!..J/K

On a serious note, I will be back in town this weekend. I would like to go to PRP for the King of The Street event on Sunday but it looks stupid to me.:wackit: Why in the hell would they let you run slicks and no 2-step? Anyone can chime in here.

I agree with the guy who talked about taking it to the track. If anyone wants to go half of get a group of people together, small group like 12 cars, lets rent the place out. Much easier, no cops, safe…ish. We can have our own KOTS. We do it like that and there will be no question about winning or losing. However, the street is a little different. I haven’t raced on the streets in Pa since 02. A lot has changed and I am a little hesitant. Regardless I will run, no doubt, whatever, whenever… I don’t care win or lose, to me it’s all fun and a great time. I look forward to meeting some of you guys.

we will be at the king of the street race.