LOOKING FOR A RACE

If he wants to race a bike i’m always down. judgeing by his time he’d probably beat me, but i’m always game.

King of Street or if your up for a trip go to beaver springs on a saturday…test n tune all day 10-4 35bucks…Never that busy…Not like prp where you have to wait for your class. Run whenever you want as much as you want just get it the lanes…

best place to T N T i use to get 12-14 runs in every friday when i use to go there. i enjoy that track so much better then prp. not as nice of a track but way better run.

FLD @ Zelienople Airport Saturday…gates open at 12pm and racing is 2-6pm

i know NitrousJunkie will be there

Take it to a track. No reason for going 150 down a highway putting innocent lives in danger.

I don’t complain about Stoplight shit from a dig that isn’t more than 1/4 mile, but all the highway roll racing stuff can get out of hand.

You dont understand here. Even the 1/4mile stoplight shit with these cars is 150mph!!!

I know stopping my civic @143 at the track i have to stand on the brakes from the line to the end…The Very end!!!

Regardless… Should be on a track.

I agree, with my car it still breaks the tires loose at 100+mph on the street when the turbos fully spool, and thats on 28" MT ET streets. Pretty scarry shit.

I think i know the feeling!!

:blue:

Doing 100mph on the street with 28" ET Streets would be scary enough.

Don’t call me a pussy, I’m still getting used to the bouncy feel of my month old ET Streets

They are bouncy when cruising, but when your wot you won’t feel it.

i agree with joe in my car at 130 mph goin throught the traps its hard as fuck to stop i have to stand on the breaks and ride it out all the way to the end as for racing on the steets its not bad out on a long high way but from light to light fuck that shit :madfawk:

130-150 on the street is how people end up getting killed.

That’s what I was getting at. This man speaks the truth

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=292029

I’ll race him :-). But I’d never risk another street racing ticket it it wasn’t for cash.

Nate
TPG

Do it up!

i dont think any races are going to happen.

better luck having the amish give you a ride to the corner market.

I am trying man .