new to this

im a new guy from altoona with some stangs just hoping to get to come to the street race u guys are setting up.ive raced my cars at pittsburgh,beaver springs,mason dixon we do some street stuff here but mostly the slower cars 12s-13s we have our own spot to but some people act stupid and i just roll out dont need the trouble and i understand the vidio thing to i had a x partner that was showin the cops my vidio of some motorcycle stuff i was doing we went and took the tape so please no camaras.

welcome to the site

welcome:beer:

welcome. we dont condone street racing here. It is illegal :angel:

Narc?

J/K Got times for your rides?

welcome, u seem idk, not shady but idk…

we ahve a couple stang they are all street cars run 9s-12s

welcome

welcome

welcome, but i totally dont know you…

anyone on here vouch for you?

sounds like the 5-0, and i dont mean the engine.

oh shit the FUZZ! :eek4dance

welcome

woop woop

Welcome

Did you take grammar lessons from John Madden?

Whats up B Glad to see you joined up! Hey guys he is just new to the internet thats all, but not to racing! I showed him the link since he has some good running cars and we always run here in town. z32power.com can also vouch for him, He is a great guy and likes some fun! Sorry about any confusion but no NARC here just another racer! Im sure you have seen him run @ PRP many times.

stroker-- check yur private messages. i sent u one…

:beer: welcome!!!

stroker is vouched for via old man phil. he is not a cop. and he does have one bad ass car.

sweeet, didnt mean to seem like a dick, it was jsut wierd how u joined and everything!!

welcome to Pittspeed!!!