FLA Kid

Well i just moved back from florida and its a much different atmosphere dealing with cars around here. Can you say boring! No offense but i have seen my share of nice cars around here but no meets no hangouts nothing. Wanna start getting out there again and having fun. I drive a 2.0 turbo neon 2nd gen. been having some slight technical difficulties but should be back runnin strong in less than a week. Im gunnin for a 13 second pass. If you wanna chill hit me up on 727-507-1865 or pm me.

Nice meetin you guys and im sure ill see ya around

Jim

PS i dont run my mouth either but i would like to get some runs in

welcome

whats your keyboard run?

keyboard run is faster than yub!

1/8th mile actual run
1.032 rt
2.143 60ft
9.59@71.1

Sunshine MotorSpeedway Clearwater, FLA (best reaction times in the south!)

4.5lbs slipping clutch and azenias 195/60/14 at unknown pressure

welcome

welcome and there is plenty that goes on these parts… just need to meet people first

x2

kinda hard to meet people when noone wants to hang out. dont know where to go or anything

welcome :beer:

Tomorow night people will be at QSL for a meet… Sunday Night people will be at Moon Car show. Thats two things this weekend where you can meet pittspeed people.

welcome

Welcome.

I don’t hang out because I’m usually at home in the garage working on something. :burnout:

pittspeed hates neon owners

just one

at least my car runs :finger:

welcome

what qs&l and from what time til what time? Sunday ill be at north park watching since i cant run this weekend!

welcome

Welcome :beer:

Welcome, I will be at the 18th autocross with a SM Ef Civic. I was havimg technical problem with me alignment nothing a sledge hammer and alignment rack couldnt fix.

anyways welcome and cya out there on the 18th

Welcome …