New to the Board

:cool:
Saw PITTspeed at WOW and thought I’d check it out. I used to own a turbo Neon but blew the #2 piston through the oil pan doing 80MPH on the highway (it was kinda cool). I now own a 95 Eclipse that starting next week is getting a full race prep for road racing. Hopefully I’ll be done with it by the next WOW.

welcome:beer:

welcome

hello

Originally posted by RacerXXX
:cool:
Saw PITTspeed at WOW and thought I’d check it out. I used to own a turbo Neon but blew the #2 piston through the oil pan doing 80MPH on the highway (it was kinda cool). I now own a 95 Eclipse that starting next week is getting a full race prep for road racing. Hopefully I’ll be done with it by the next WOW.

Welcome! I think i remember talking to you, i was the kid passing out the Pittspeed.com cards…

-Darkstar

Originally posted by BlkP42E
Welcome! I think i remember talking to you, i was the kid passing out the Pittspeed.com cards…

-Darkstar

Hahah… way to post on the wrong name, dingleberry.

welcome:D

the neon wasnt blue with a kit and a roll cage was it?

welcome

dsm’s are gay

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
welcome

dsm’s are gay

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
welcome

dsm’s are gay

Welcome :beer:

Originally posted by michaelblanyer
Hahah… way to post on the wrong name, dingleberry.

and lose my moderator privelages? surely you jest.

welcome

where at in kennedy

welcome

im pretty sure that he is not the blue one… the blue one with the cage and blue tint went to my old highschool.

he got it done after he graduated but i remember seeing him around. so he would be from jefferson or south hills.

ha i was riding behind someone that blew the engine on the turnpike in a neon… but he was my friend and it started knockin comin through the tunnels by summerset. i guess neons dont like highways. :dunno:

Nah, you all wouldn’t have seen it. I lived in Maryland until about six or seven months ago. It blew on Interstate 70 (MD). The engine parts blew out four other peoples tires behind me though. (They were pretty pissed):tounge: