New here

Hi all. I recently met one of the PittSpeed members, Jeff… although can’t remember his last name which is what brought me here. I have an '02 Dodge Neon R/T which I got in October of '02. I left the 'burg in 1999 only to come back around April this year. Currently, i’m on the border of Millvale/Shaler. Met some cool people in Florida who were part of floridaneons.org that got me interested in the whole scene. I grew up around Keystone Raceway park as a kid, spent lots of time there. I think thats where the interest really began. It’s good to be back home and hope to meet a lot of cool folks here.

:bigok: Welcome to Pittspeed!

Welcome…

i guessing you met… slowshelby another RT owner…:cough::cough::cough:

welcome

yep, thats him.

welcome:beer: sorry u met him!

ash male or female

welcome :cool:

ash male or female

whoops, sorry about that. Male.

With that quote, you deflated the hopes of about 98% of Pittspeed. :doh:

Anyways, Welcome :steelers:

lol, isn’t that the problem with 90% of the boards out there?

welcome

welcome ash! neons are slow, buy an f-body :bigthumb:

what the hell!? :rofl:

welcome

welcome

ash send pics of mods, i forget what you had done. nice your keepin the interior and exterior stock and only buildin the motor tho,

All that has been done to the car so far is all the bolt-on’s. Iceman CAI, MPx UDP, 60mm Throttle Body & the SRT-4 short shift. Car dyno’ed at 134whp & 120TQ before the throttle body was added. What brought me back to Pittsburgh was the fact I got layed off from work, but before that happened I was doing some serious research into a Chill Factory turbo kit. Things are getting better, so I may look into it again soon, would be nice.

http://www.nepereny.com/pics/car/1.jpg

http://www.nepereny.com/pics/car/3.jpg

Dyno - 134HP / 120TQ

yep thats a neon

i’m really close to you… i live off of Soose Rd in shaler. look for my wife or I in one of our cars… 94 S10 Blazer, 03 Eclipse GS (powder blue), or on nice days my 02 Z28 (black with SS spoiler)

i want those PT cruiser wheels… and im still wondering if the SRT4 short shifter will fit in my car, im sure it would, but what do you think?