Plans

OK after i put the longtube header on the neon IM DONE!
no more mods after that
I’ve come to my senses :stick: and no more money except gas and repairs…
Saving money for an F-Body :burnout: :bigok:

ok, who’d you race that made you decide to do this? :smiley:

j/k----good luck with whatever you decide

'bout damn time. :wink:

-TJ

ill believe it when I see the pink slip with your name on it

with all those mods you got going on there. i know of a 2.2 completetly stock that should woop that Arse of the neons. are you game? after it beats your heavily modded neon then will you sell it and buy a Fbody and quit the kicking habbit of yours

selling mopar to buy chevy = poop

even if you do buy the f-body they will still point and laugh at you and exclude you from reindeer games…

you are correct mike:cheers:

on-topic

o’well its only shelby:kekegay:

what is all that about? what car?

I wouldnt buy an F-body for attention :mad:

bs ! dude just stick to neons at least u can pretend ur fast get good gas millage and still pretend ot pull the hoes

it does pull in the hoes :naughty:

you won’t be happy with an f-body. keep the neon.

i want something with more power, v8…
but the neon is so much fun to drive…

:moon:

its about racewars and its a yellow cavi. its just that you keep putting money into this car and it doesnt seem to gain anything out of it. you could of spent the money elsewhere like on a different car. and you say you need to learn how to launch it lol. but the car is all stock

Has he even run it at the track since he did the manifold and that other stuff?

who knows. car should of been 15s long time ago but its still 16s or is it 17s

shrugs I know around here you’re only as good as the last time you ran. Let’s wait until he runs it again.

nope i havent, i’ve done a handfull of shit since the last time at the track…
i just wanna put the longtube header, cat, and 2.5 pipeing and have slowassneon do a nice little street tune and i’ll be on my way up to get some times… 1 thing im in dieing need of is some tires, kumho 711’s dont cut it lol
so if anyone has some sticky or decent 14 inch tires that you want to sell cheap, let me know