Neon > 5.0

:rofl:
on my way up to get my windows tinted by bob i was coming across the bridge and saw a 84?? mustang 5.0 5spd with 2 big pipes comin out the back ( it had the 4 square headlights). i didnt think anything of it and just continued up the road… now every time he would get beside me he would step on the gas a little. now little up the road more we get a chance beside each other and we went at it from a 40-45mph roll in 3rd gear:kekegay:
i pulled about a car on him and then he started to catch up, around 60 he got about a car on me and we let off… but for the most part it was pretty neck and neck…
now even a little more down the road we get the red light :smiley:
he looks over and says “alright lets try this again” so i told him alright lets go from a dig…
light turns green and i launch around 2800rpms and pull on him HARD (at least 3, 3 1/2 cars ) halfway thru 3rd he’s still about a car behind me, at the end of 3rd he’s still a car behind me and i shut it down,we got to about 75mph.
now we’re back at the next red light and he makes his ricer excuses and talks shit cuz he doesnt want to admit he got beat by a neon :jerkit:
all in all it was fun and the stang got :owned:

proof!!! worthless without proof

I KNOW! im pissed i couldnt get the cam out in time, it happened so fast

fast in the same sentence as a neon lol…man youre killing me tonight with your funny fucking posts. keep it up

Fast silverado :kekegay:

never said fast now did i? my name is quik. and by the way i got slips to show decent times. what do you got 17s…hell a show car cavi on this site is faster with a lessor motor

yea on your lil baby bottle

yes i give you thumbs up on your runs, you’ve got yourself a quik truck.
as for my 17’s it was my first time at the track and my timing is fucked.
im hopefully fixing the timing this weekend, and if i do, i’ll see you at the track the 28th or 29th :smiley:

off bottle still have a better slip then you do…wait a moment my shit runs

my car sittin in the garage with no motor is still faster than your silverado or your never to be TT bustang

what do you run N/A honestly??

youre just upset :bash:

he lost to a schwinn once

honestly dont know what it runs now in N/A form. 2 years ago 14.6

well with the bolton’s i’ve got planned i can easily see a 14.6, but i’ll be happy if i get into the high 14’s by end of summer…
if i get to the 14’s we’re runnin!

haha by then ill be an old ass man. i guess by then i shouldnt touch the truck then right? so youre not embarrrased that bad correct? and remember that was what truck ran 2 yrs ago not what it is now

yeah its slower now that you put your lil body kit on it

no body kit on it, sorry try again. ill allow you to talk when you go a week without breaking sothing

air dam, side skirts? mmm sounds like a rice kit to me

and you’ll find out whenever you make something fast things tend to break

no skirts, just a air dam