2011 5.0 lololol

junk stang getting tooled on by the more dominant american pony car

and a older one at that

i used to own a mustang…i still eat pussy!

^lol

thats like comparing a terminator to a 2010 ss. of course the terminator is going to win. 2010 camaro ss vs 2011 gt 5.0 ready GO!

The owner posted up on another website, he owns both cars. SS had a lid and the GT is bone stock and only has 10 miles on it. Its not the track pack so it doesnt have the 3.73’s, the driver is 300 pounds and he had a 250 pound passenger. Camaro pulled half a car everytime they ran. Since then the owner has put more miles on it and ran a full bolt on cammed G8 and it was neck and neck, said he’ll be posting the video soon.

^ This and I’m not even a Ford guy!

lol whaaaat??? How is that the same?

Theyre both NA cars, etc…i think its a good comparison. Mustangs just suck :lol

I don’t mean NA to Boost, I’m talking power/weight comparison its not equal.

so much for those 5.0’s…

a lid doesnt do SHIT for our cars. There isnt even a HP Rating on them well, because they dont do shit.

also, G8’s are 4000lbs lol

Run a cammed LS1 Camaro and see how that turns out :wink:

What’s the weight difference in there cars? Mustang is 412hp and the ss is 320hp, right?

these mustang/camaro battles are hilarious. none of you have either of the two cars in question so who cares? :lol

You are all idiots :lol

Comparing a stock 5.0 thats not even broken in, and has 500lbs of fat shit in it to a modded LS1 camaro, and it still only beat it by 1/2 a car! Id REALLY like to see under the hood of the maro.

hahahaha

Hey, what if this was MR2 vs VW Bug or something. Pipe down tito!

O come on, you of ALL people shouldnt call a “LID” f-body modded…

most SS’s come with a “lid” from the factory anyways…

yah SS is 320…

my title says my car weighs 3446lbs…and mine (other then convertible) is as heavy as they come with power seats,windows etc. etc…

What I find wierd is they show under the hood of the 5.0, but not the SS… cant say that isnt a tad sketchy lol