The 5.0 is back ! Eat shit camaro/mopar owners

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5901878/evolution%20performance%202011%20mustang%20wheels%20up.jpg

Click the picture for the video link…

Here’s the description from the youtube video:

Evolution Performance, Inc. -2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V Runs 10.88@127MPH! This is a True Street Car, it could be driven directly from your house to a Drag Strip and Raced…The Video shows the car on the dyno making 469 RWHP and 513 RWTQ on Nitrous and serveral passes down the strip!

Read about this car in upcoming issues of 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords Magazine!

Beautiful car. Wouldn’t mind owning one in near future

modular < PUshrod

nice car, can’t wait to run into one

You will lose and wreck both machines with your past.
Run into knock on wood

find me one and prove it :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, It’s a mustang will outsell mopar and gm same “class” combined.
You will find one stock 412hp leaving transformers camaros in the wake

It needs nitrous to run 10’s… gm can do it on motor

bullshit, find a unopend motor LS3 or L99 camaro running 10s on spray

I don’t care if a gm runs 8’s all motor. Ford brought back the iconic 5.0 with 2011 technology.
Gm made a Hummer 2 and 3. Who needed bailout money ???

The mustang sells and makes profit !

GM borought back the iconic implala in FWD
GM brought back SS in a fucking cobalt

let shaggy have his little win and don’t tell him that gm’s can go mid 10’s on a stock internal motor, when his precious 5.0 needs nitrous to run a high 10

If i bought a 2011 GT it would see 200,000 miles and still rape modified non drivers of camaros / srt crap

Show proof of this claim. That 5litre is untouched. GM needs ported heads aftermarket can and weight reduction

if you bought a 2011 anything, my eyes would be round

Indeed, The mustang is lightest of the bunch mopar/gm

Back on PSRonline. My signature was 2009 5.0L mustang. 2 years off and glad I made it.
The 2011 5.0L GT will /is kick ass. This isn’t a cobra / shelby /saleen/ whatever crap ford lends it’s name too.

It’s a in house stock GT 412hp and whatever shit you can throw on it. Makes the 2003/04 cobras a joke

Indeed. Never was in debt and never will be. My 2011 gt will be purchased in later years.
Stock to rape a broken transmission GM :rofl:

Stock is lovely. just fix what is broken, not fixing what hasn’t broke.

so the car runs high 12’s stock. Sounds about right for 400hp and light as fuck. SHit my boat runs lows 13’s stock as well as new camaro. The cobra did it 8 years earlier stock. GRATS FOR BEING WAY behind the times. 03/04 cobra > 5.0 gt.

New gt isn’t lightweight terminator also was boosted

If you knew mustangs this is normal.

Back in 1986. Ford had the SVO mustang.
It was the test pilot for the 1993 cobra. That is 7 years.
It had 5 lug wheels and disc brakes. But the svo was turbo 4 cylinder. killing 2 birds with 1 stone.
Created the 4 cylinder turbo and 6 cylinder super charged thunderbird

Ford is smart unlike gm / mopar. testing , introducing stuff years a head of it’s time

2003/04 cobra was the testing phase for the 2011 mustang GT. Realized only need a bump up in cubic inches to make power without supercharger. Once again 7 years

ok same weight around 3600 lbs. Takes bolts ons and nitrous to run tens. Cobra does it with bolt ons and pulleys. Pretty much the same just one is 8 years older.