The 5.0 is back ! Eat shit camaro/mopar owners

why are yins camaro and mopar guys getting butt hurt?

Yins should of seen this long time ago. Ford always wins with sells :rofl:

Sells don’t mean bigger HP and Performance. It means over all buyers. teens to grandmas. mustangs wins :rofl:

Once again bullshit

Not getting butt hurt. Mustang sells are always more because they have a convertable and we all know girls love them some verts. Saying a car is better because it puts out pretty much exactly what cars of its class put out is dumb. They are all nice cars and all have there ups and downs. And no point in even trying to argue with quik because even the makers of the car will lose in a battle.

QUik your joking right??

http://www.streetlegaltv.com/forum/nitrous-assisted-2010-camaro-dips-into-3566.html#

bolt on motor with nitrous kit at over 3800 lbs, in the 10’s. Its not that hard buddy

Sells are better not cause of a very cause better appearence and comfort. Its been this way since 1964

Much as I love to argue with quik about anything, That’s a poor cop out excuse.

The 2011 GT mustang has history in the backing. Anyone was a fool buying a 2010 camaro or srt hemi’s. Impulse purchases :rolleyes:

i should i just bought an exploder. SHIT

So it needs more cubes and weight reduction to run same times as new mustang?

Should of. That is why beaters are made.

So what is this… the first time an inhouse stock Mustang has out performed the Camaro, Charger, Challenger guys… hmmm took ya long enough

Try again the 5liter cars destroyed the turd gems and the early lt1. Cars

Lt1’s put the 5.0 to pasture. But as years went on the Lt1 was indeed a fucking headache, so really Lt1 is a bastard years :rofl:

Old school 5.0 +1

LS1tech has plenty of examples

Who cares. The 5.0 is back and for many more years to come

Only took GM 8 years to figure out the camaro and put it in a movie to move sells.\

Consistency, Something GM never had

If the camaro was the same weight as the mustang, it would outperform it. It makes more power than the mustang on the same shot size. You know that weight slows it down. What are you arguing here? Mustang is lighter than the camaro by a good 100-150 lbs. I cant find the information on that 10.88 mustang to know how light it is with its drag wheels but assuming all thats done to it is just wheels like the camaro, then the camaro is still a good 100 lbs lighter, probably closer to 150 on car weight alone.

WE dont know the driver weight. WE dont know the weather conditions at the tracks. There could be a good tenth difference elsewhere. Dont know the shot size that camaro is running either. But the point is both can be into the 10’s with bolt ons and spray. Being heavier is gonna require more power which is cubes or more spray.

Forgot to add, The mustang is bread and winner
The ford gt was funded on mustangs sells.

Gm had to sell cobalts and other junk to fund corvettes
mopar had to sell sebrings and other junk to fund the viper. yet the viper program lost $ each year.

shaggy. Mustang was in transformers also.

Fuck this weight argument. The 5.0 liter is back. It helps competition for yins die hard GM / Mopar folks

Awesome thread. I don’t care anyway about either of the cars mentioned.

5.0 Fox >*

I know what tech has reason I said show proof