2011 5.0 Mustang or 2011 Camaro SS

Only 2 cars left in the world. Choose 1

2011 GT 5.0 mustang 412hp or the Camaro SS 5.7 400hp ?

American made vs Canadian made

03 Cobra > 2011 Mustang > 2011 Camero.

Design/Powerplant/Looks. It’s the complete 'Stang

you stupid cracker. 2 choices left in the world

I’ve been a GM guy all my life and I vote 5.0

CamEro is Ghey.

Forgot to add the 3rd option. I prefer flintstone counter tops opposed to a Pony car. :::sonny:::
yabba dabba dooo

http://www.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/Scitech/flintstones_kitchen_monster_397x224.JPG

Mustang easily.

The Camaro performs very well, but it’s styling is too over the top. Plus, the Mustang performs better.

Looks better. Performs better. Is better. The choice is clear. :smiley:

camaro ss doesn’t have a 5.7 or 400 hp

easy… camaro… because it’s faster and handles better.

This ^

Though the game may change now the Z28 is on the rumored return path.

u are right it is gay thats why gm built it. They new if they could build a car for the gay community there sales would go threw the roof.

you own one, your blinders are on… the camaro ss does not out perform the new mustang gt. That doesn’t mean it is a bad car, but face the facts. That’s like someone saying the Challenger SRT-8 spanks the Camaro SS.

holy shit hell has just froze over blue just told the truth lmao.

nope, it’s still burning with fire, you’re still a douche and irrelevant

Humm 5.7 huh? What is this 2004?

Let’s try 6.2 426hp.

I would take the 5.0 tho.

One thing great about the Mustang. It’s not a little brother to the FORD GT.
The camEro has always been the little brother of the vette.

6.2 426hp vs 5.0 412hp

The mustang always sounds better :slight_smile:

All of you spineless camero/GM lovers should be ashamed of yourselves. A competitor car is finally faster than your car and you jump ship right away, fucking cowards. I stuck by the mustang and defended it even though it was slower for all those years, grow a pair and defend the camaro.

Actually, nevermind, the camaro is a POS and has been trying to be a mustang it’s whole life. Good job jumping ship.

You are onto something. That’s like people loving the PENS / STEELERS. I meet out of towners on job sites ask me if a steelers fan. I tell them no, This amazed look like im an alien. Nope never was on the bandwagon

GM makes awesome trucks to make money with. Cars no way I’d buy one. exception the vette used market
Pontiac GTO looks like a Grandprix. ruined the SS name with a fucking cobalt the list of anti GM buying goes on.

Bring over the real australian gm cars and gm is back in the game. When that day ever happens Ford will bring over the big guns Falcon etc. USA has the shittiest line up of cars and still over priced.

Just in case anyone is on the fence (the information starts at about 1:23):

They did. We have the VZ Monaro and the VE Commodore, 2 of the best cars GM has released for the US market in the past 10 years. Shame the Commodores life was cut short with the demise of Pontiac.

I thought the G8 was soldiering on as a chevy caprice or something?