GM's Chevy Camaro Outsells Ford Mustang, Ending Pony Car's 24-Year Reign

love ya Adam.

Haha yes.

Find that hard to believe, but with the amount of aftermarket manufacturers hopping them up so they can compete with the mustang, I’m not surprised!

of course you find it hard to believe. Your a ford Bonehead.

Sweet, so now I’ll see 30 Camaros every day on top of the 25 Mustangs.

lol yup ontop of 28 vettes

but how many G8s and Charger R/Ts do you see??? MAD RARE!

LOL mk.

lets face it…the new camaros are chic cars and every fuckin person on the planet has 2

no , its just hard to beat when a gm 6 cyl can keep up with fords v8

Actually the rustang was the one that was originally designed as a womens car.

Hmmm… I wonder if his post was meant towards me?

Between the 2, I would take the Mustang any day of the week.

Honestly, I’m not a very big fan of american cars in general (well known fact here that I prefer Japanese over German > American > etc.). There are exceptions though.

However, the Camaro is 10000000x better looking than the Mustang in their current design. Back in the mid 2000’s, the SVT’s in particular were gorgeous while the Camaro (OP’s for example) I found to be, personally, fugly. Just my opinion though.

That being said, most of the American cars coming out now are much better than years past and I wouldn’t be ashamed to be seen in a 2011 model American product as I would have been in a 2003 American model.

The new crossover SUV’s such as the Ford Edge, GMC Terrain, GMC Acadia, Cobalt (now defunct), some of the Lincoln cars, etc. are VERY GOOD LOOKING automobiles and I wouldn’t surprise myself one bit if somewhere down the road I got one of those SUV’s. I personally think the Edge is the best crossover available.

Sales have everything to do with which car is better. Clearly the American public knows best, thats how we got Obama!!!

i never votted for that Nagger.

:rofl

I don’t think anyone votted for him either. There are, however, people who have voted for him.

it can barely keep up with the ford v6 dude! lol, quit harping on the old mods motors lol. and it would walk a stock lt1 aswell big guy

I’ll only admit this once. I would buy a 2011 Mustang, V6 and/or V8. They’re great cars and make great power (V6) and handle very well compared to other cars in their price segment and greater. In the latest C&D issue which featured their annual Lightning Lap, the V6 lapped the track quicker than the old GT by almost a full second. The 2011 V6 ran a 3:12.5 (quicker than an STi by 1.3s) and the 2011 GT ran a 3:08.6, which beat the EVO (SE, X MR and IX MR), STi, Corvette Z51, Cayman S (non-direct injection), Camaro SS (by .9s, which is huge), Z4M, 370Z Nismo, just to name a few.

Source:

I couldn’t justify buying a GM until all of their debt to the government is paid off, but that’s just my opinion.