first look, 09 camaro (vid)

http://thumbs.vidiac.com/e2891d19-7a53-4df7-8d17-4f747f5ac52c.jpgClick here to see Video

I dunno how i feel about it

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25915

total sickness…i need one

:puke:

and it’s only going to get worse. Once GM lets their fine designing staff loose on the final production car, it will look truely horrible.

mustang>camaro - always has, always will.

I will assume you are talking looks…I think 79 was the ugliest for both

Vs

nope - being an all around good car. mustang>camaro

ahhh…wow you have a lot to learn…but we nee dpeople like you to make the world go round :love:

wow…it took til 2005 for the mustang gt to finally eclipse the 300hp mark…camaro z28 did that like almost 10 years ago, bud.

what’s your point?

it was 11 years ago…but for just Z and TA then it is about 9

whats yours? the cars are suposed to be competitors and the GM motors have been killing the stangs for how long. so how can you say that its a better car? they are performance cars and the GM cars outperform the ford. the ford has better sales but alot of that is also due to the v6 models. so in sales, then ok the stang is a better car but its not a better performing car. you argue this in every fbod thread, so i’m just gonna stop anyways, cause there is no point and you dont own a stang anyways, so who cares.

anyways, that new camaro is sick lookin. i really want one.

i am def. a mustang fan, but those new camaro’s look alot more aggresive to me, than a stock mustang gt

hahahahahahahaha

mustang>camaro

this just in - AThe camaro that the public will get a chance to buy will look nothing like the car in the vid or the pics you have seen on the interweb. It will look like a cobalt or g6 by the time gm designers are done fucking it up.

lets hope not…one good thing is that the prototype looks like the drawings, so we’ll see how far they take it.

umm 87-93 the mustand CRUSHED the camaro… until the 93 LT1

Those 3rd gen 305’s and 350’s were absolute turds

350’s were not as bad as you make them out to be

My opinion as a Mustang enthusiast (and current owner of both a Mustang and a Firebird): I think that the mid-late 80s was all Mustang- but quite honestly, from a strictly performance standpoint, 93-03 was all Fbody (Mustang couldn’t really compete with the Fbody camp until the 03 Mach/Cobra came out).

Obviously both cars have their strong and weak points throughout their histories.

but dont forget the z/ta have 5.7s while the mustangs have 4.6s…

point?