ATTN!!!!mustang guys

play time is over

http://www.frontiernet.net/~face440/HunkinsPHR.JPG

:gives:

I do

to small to read, and who cares. i bet the car will be over priced. im saying a base V8 will be 30k+

X2

that would suck for the dumbass who bought the Last camaro for $80,000 :rofl: :owned:

OMG!!! ILL BET NO ONE SAW THIS COMING SINCE THE DAY THEY ANNOUNCED THEY WERE GONNA STOP PRODUCTION!!!111onelc

x2. it’ll probably be slightly more expensive than they were in 02. and besides, i’d rather have them be fast and alittle pricey,than shitty and cheap :tool: .

but they won’t sell for shit because the interior is fucked up and they are ugly as hell and in another few years GM will drop it again and hopefully that time for good. The camaro could never compete with the mustang, it’s just an inferior car on every level. :D:D:D

well i havent seen what the new ones r gonna look like, so i dont know if they r ugly or how the interiors r. i agree, the sales won’t touch the mustang’s either. i disagree about the 2nd half of your statement. what r u basing this on? is it the fact that 94-98 GTs and cobras were slower than LT1 SS or Zs? or that 99-02 GTs or Cobras would get smoked by 98-02 SS or Zs? the last 2 style mustangs weren’t a match for equal year F-body’s, performance-wise.

we already been through this, The Mustang will nevAr lose!!!

:bluez28: :greddy:

mustang>alllllll

I base my facts on the mustang rules and the camero drools. end of story.

:ugh2:

dont worry about him…he has a Altiman and a Sanford and son ford pickup

at least I don’t have a v6 sports car. :smiley:

:rolleyes: :1320: