GM's Chevy Camaro Outsells Ford Mustang, Ending Pony Car's 24-Year Reign

Thanks PJB.

I find the new camaro’s to be ugly and I would take a new mustang over one any day of the week.

gotta give the blue oval camp credit for how awesome these new stangs run lol. they actually changed and tweaked alot from the previous models. chevy just made a car around how it looks. the rest of the car seems like an afterthought.

Disagree. The Mustang isn’t a particularly great looking car, but the Camaro looks like it came out of a cartoon. I laughed the first time I saw one in person and it towered over everything like a dump truck.

holy shit Ilya has never been so wrong.

Not surprising that this was in 2010 considering that the 2010 Mustang had the 4.6 and the 5.0 was announced for 2011 very early so most people put off buying a new Mustang until the bigger and more powerful motor came out for 2011.

^ good point pjb

This might be my favorite post I’ve ever seen you make! +repz

I heard the ford falcon might be coming to usa

Too each his own.

Wrong?

There is nothing factual in my post. It’s all opinion. Unless I’m not allowed to have an opinion?

Camaro > Mustang in the looks department. IMO.

Absolutely.

id rock both

Two chicks at the same time?

ive been there before …

Cool, it only took you Chevy guys 24 years.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mupm2BmIjtc/SekTZTk1fmI/AAAAAAAAHM4/L6MAeAIxjPI/s400/backfire+plan+failed.jpg

Sorry SmokkkkinnnnnnSSSS :lol

whatever you say, considering I have black hair, and you have blond…not sure if you should be sharing those baby pics of yourself!