Plans

come one jeff, learn how ot use the damm clutch. you should be able to launch that car at 4k on street tires with minimun spin.

i pulled 1.87 1.9’s on kuhmo 712’s !! drop em to 24 psi heat em a lil and ur good

their beat up pretty bad, the tires all almost done… they wont pass inspection…
their the same ones that were on there when i got the car

i tried launching at 3k on the streets and and i get nothing but spin…
i wanna launch around 2500 to 2800 with feathering…

now if i get slicks ya 4k launches

You’re doing something wrong letting the clutch out then, i usually launch at 5000+

slicks?? i have never seen a car trying to break into the 16’s need slicks.

the car wont run a 16 now lol… im def in the 15’s

i might be able to get 14’s with slicks, its been proven that running slicks normally gets you a half second or close to it

you suck at the driving. you should be able to launch at 3500 to 4k in that car and get hardy any wheel spin.

so are you up to the challenge. stock 2.2 vs youre modded neon. ill even let you play with sticky tires, ill play with stock tires

lol what car?

OHV or Ecotec? I’m game for playing with an OHV in my shit SOHC neon.

the Ecotec is a strong motor i must say :naughty:
I’ve beaten a cobalt coupe with a 2.2 ecotec,
Im game for racin!, i been wanting to run the car with the new mods :naughty:

have to say the 2.2 ecotec doesnt compare at all to the 2.4 quad 4. ive driven both and have to say my old 2.4 would walk this 2.2.

also for the car its a chicks car even with lepoard seat covers. and a few board members can vouce its a stock car from nose to rear

alright lets run, i dont care. if i lose oh well, if i win oh well :cookie:
after all, this is PITTspeed not keyboardspeed right?

Are you sure you have the ECOTEC 2.2 then? 2.4 versus ECOTEC is a driver’s race with a slight edge to the ECOTEC (it’s lighter). Not saying you don’t know what you’re talking about, just asking is all.

ahhh just stay out of it, It made sense.

dude believe me, the ecotec is down on power compared to hte quad 4 i had. and yes the car is a 2.2 ecotec and its slower and doesnt cut it

The LD9 was rated at 150hp, and the Ecotec is rated at 140hp.

Even GM says it’s down on power, no?

we racing or what? :smiley:

yep youre heavy modded 16s neon vs a lousy 2.2 stock cavi. its going to be like watching grass grow. lets see if jeff can drive

poll says he spins and loses

i thought he was getting slicks???

well arent you just the post whore since you hit 100