Be_Rad's 1990 Audi Coupe Quattro

I know what you mean…my Audi is 12 years old and has the same paint. It still looks pretty good from a distance but when you get close up, it really needs some TLC. I’d love to get it repainted, but spending a couple grand on a daily driver just isn’t practical.

I love the way the coupe’s look. I noticed your posts up on AZ and I’m curious to see what those guys say.

here is all the interchange b.s.
on the coupe quattro i am rebuilding, i couldnt find cq fenders/front bumper, so i just used 90 sheetmetal. not exact, but it will fit.

SIDE MARKERS FIT THE FOLLOWING.
1 COUPEQ 90-91 PLP/Turn Signl
2 AU80 88-92 PLP/Turn Signl
3 AU90 88-92 PLP/Turn Signl

FENDERS FIT-
1 COUPEQ 90-91

BUMPER FITS
1 COUPEQ 90-91

GRILLE FITS-
1 COUPEQ 90-91
2 AU90 88-92 upper

HEADLIGHTS FIT-
1 COUPEQ 90-91
2 AU80 88-92
3 AU90 88-92

HOOD FITS-
1 COUPEQ 90-91
2 AU80 88-92
3 AU90 88-92

you da man!

-Brad

SOL @ all foreign & maroneys

ebay it is

-Brad

Update:
New tires on
Lights fixed
Took care of more rust
Got it inspected

Needs:
Bodywork/Paint
New foglights
Seat install
New rear diff seals
Fluids flushed/changed
Sep 8 - nhscc auto-x :slight_smile:

Nice car brrrrrrrad!

sweet! LMK if you are going to make it. I’m trying to get some stuff done to my mk4 by then, but it’s going to be tight.

OH NO YOU DIDN’T! Seriously I think you’ll like driving the coupe. There is a pair of them down in cumberland I always see when I’m there.
http://www.autoxphotos.com/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&categoryid=129&text=&imageid=7142&box=&shownew=
What class are you gonna be in?

thanks but your car is nicer/

I sure hope I can make it. What are you doing to the mk4?

I dunno, it’s tight but a tank and doesn’t have that great of a pickup. That one in particular looks saawwweet.
Not sure what class…my luck prob sm with that seat. Otherwise sts, just a short throw shifter and suspension. The rest is stock.

Yea your still fine for STS. The air intake, exhaust, and ECU are all pretty much open also if you wanna do that stuff while your at it. Though a dirty part of me wants to see you turbo that bitch, toss on some race tires and go run SM.

nice

no reclining back :frowning: Like it makes a differnce. I need an handicap sticker or soemthing b/c my big ass is squeezing into a tiny coupe. wtf. I really don’t care, not like Im going out for the points race or anything. Just like to go out there, have fun and play fair in case anyone gets all shitty and starts bitching.

Easy big fella, they got rid of that. Fixed back is legal in STS, I should know my car has two of them!

yey!

Even tho fixed back seats give you + 5hp? :smiley:

Yea I’ll be fine. I can squeeze in just fine yet its not as comfortable as it could be w seat.

5hp? Hell no, I did it for street credit :slight_smile: Actually I just wanted some weight outta the car. Long as your working on this one and plan on autoxing it, give it a little front camber and some azenis (or RE01’s if you can find them). You should be able to beat up on some people then. Or just challenge Whitey and his drag car hehe.

mad tokyo dorifto action!!1

brad, just redoing the suspension. But that takes money and parts. I have neither right now.

can’t wait to see the coupe!

UPDATE: Since my DD broke, I never planned to drive this thing as soon or as long as I have. Once the DD is fixed and done kicking me in the nuts repeatedly, this will be sold whole immediately, followed by the DD. Cars have left a bad taste in my mouth this year. I think it’s time to be more realistic and get something reliable with a warranty. Regardless, this Audi runs like a champ and is a perfect car to fix up, if you have the time/money.

rs4 :x:

not at all.

I do like that audi…

Is that your car under the tarp at 1st Try??