***Audi 90 Quattro***

So I picked this up from lksi and he previously got it from another member on here. Got rid of the civic cause it wasnt practical anymore and I got bored . Got it detailed by BigRed and the car looks way better then when I first got it .

Goods :
Leather seats
Pearl White
Heated seats
Sunroof
Deck/speakers
AWD
5 cyl
Body is pretty mint for the year
Power everything and it actually works knock on wood

Bads:
Smokes a little “valve seals”
215k on the motor
Needs ALOT of suspension stuff replaced like ball joints and bushings .
Coolant temp sensor light comes on randomly … think its the sensor thats actually going bad .

Mods:
Mexi poke Mustanger 4x108 wheels 15x8
Streight pipe exhaust with flow master muffler joint

Future Mods:
Gonna be a daily driver on a student budget soo…

Coilovers eventually
Wheels maybe?

First thing addressing is the suspension stuff and coolant issue. Then going to find somewhere to do the valve seals .

Pics will be up later …

Thead = worthless with no pics! Hurry up DUDE LARUDE!

haha relaxxxx … see your finally making moves on here again . haha .

need pics

lock 1

gtfo

Jesus, i thought mine was a hunk of shit.

needs pics, learn2internet

yo dude la rude i put a new coolant temp sensor in when i bought the car its brand new.

car tells you it’s overheating

ehhh it’s probably the sensor.

Umm yea seeing that when i owned and rove it i replaced it in jan and the light still came on it has the be the new sensor

Time bomb ITT

haha lance just bought one and a thermostat right before I got the car . It randomly comes on even when you just turn the car on before it gets hot . hmmmmm

if the gas pedal falls off…im so sorry.

Did he really say he sold a Honda because it wasn’t practical and bought an Audi?

can you hop off ?

My Audi has been extremely reliable. Owned it for 1 Year today LOL. I think this is the longest I have owned a vehicle. I love it that much. /PB&J

Larude, 90 needs moar low, and BBS RS’

haha ya it does… and those were what I was thinking if I keep the car long enough .

Hop off what? The bandwagon? No, sir that’s you.

kinda wondering the same thing as JR how is an even older then you Honda, Audi going to be more practical. Granted it doesn’t have a turbo swap, but why not just throw a stock engine in the epic bedliner hatch?

This. mine has been the most reliable car ive owned, had her for about a year as well