FS: 1991 Audi 90 Quattro 5cyl. 20v

Car has just over 150k on it.

I bought it non-running and have about 1000 Dollars invested. So that is my asking price.

Previous owner told me that it ran until the day he took it apart to fix a head gasket. He got in over his head and that is when I bought the car.

I had the head fully redone by Napa (Thanks Skrappar!) and put the head and intake/exhaust sides back on the car.

The car has one rust bubble on the trunk near the license plate but it was a Florida car and is pretty clean otherwise. The flats have lack of clearcoat but are solid with no rust.

Interior is leather with heated seats.

The car will need Injectors (034 Motorsports kit $350) and a T-belt and tensioner ($90) to run.

I have no time and I want to finish my Supras and build a Dunnville car.

Pics:

Also will include brand new battery, coolant, oil with the car.

I hate you, I’m so fucking tempted… think I’m going to get an e39 instead though, I keep trying to get OUT of older cars.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mike…you need this :slight_smile:

Nah, I’m definitely buying an e39 :wink: But I’m tempted to buy this and play bumper cars with Justin.

Haha…I make a final plea…I want to build a dunnville car with the $ so if you want to see my smiling face at Dunnville in 08 you have to buy this :slight_smile:

GLWS this is a solid car and would make one hell of a beater!

To whoever buys this, they should also change the water pump (which is the tensioner), idler pulley, crank seal and camshaft seal (if the new head hasn’t had it done) while the timing belt is off. Also you will need the special crank holding tool so you can tighten the front pulley/crank bolt to the ~350 ft/lbs.

GLWS

saw this car yesterday. very nice and should be good to anyone for that price

Thanks XK :tup: Feel free to throw an offer at it as I know you were interested too :slight_smile:

Thanks again for checking it out Joe

If someone wants it between today and tomorrow I will sell it for 650 bux. thus continuing the losing $ on every car I buy tradition.

BUMP…anything over 500 bux takes it.

I may be interested, but not until I’m home next week. I’ll see if it lasts…

:tup:

:lol:

I am pretty tempted, but I really do not need another project.
Ask (4X4Jimmy) Maybe he wants to pay you half then take to Tift.

i have one of these cars its green and runs like a champ in about a month im going to turn it into a bumper car for the land…

glws great car

Yeah…I would gladly sell it to Ray…however I like $ up front because I am not a dumb :stuck_out_tongue:

I really wish I could finish the car as I could really use a straight daily driver but some other things need addressing automotive wise and I just cant seem to find the time/energy to get to this one and I am sick of seeing it wasted in my driveway.

I have 5 working stock injectors ready to go with the car.

First person with $500 Cash at my house takes the car.

can’t vouch for it mechanically as I’ve never seen it run (obviously), but I saw it the other day and damn, that body is mad clean. if I was mechanically inclined enough to work on this and wasn’t in dire need of a hatch I’d be all over this. someone should snatch this up.

TTT