FS: 1991 Audi 90 Quattro 5cyl. 20v

man i miss my coupe sooooo much. if i could do the work on this car myself i would snatch it up right now… your not looking for any trades are you?

EDIT: locking rear diff work?

Actually the cam seal is in the valve cover gasket set. Just a rubber half moon seal. If you’re nimble you can do it without removing the intake and cheat it. For sure doing the WP/tensioner while doing the TB is the way to go. Once you get to the front of the engine it’s not a bad job at all. With an impact wrench you can do the crank too without a special tool.

If no one else wants this car keep me in mind. I buy B3’s/CQ’s and B4’s. I rebuild them and resell them or if in bad shape I part them out.

Wetzel’s Racing Products

wrd squid knows his shit :tup:

glws

wow now that 2turboZ is throwing injectors in as well for any offer over 500$ is a fucking steal and a half

GLWS man !

C’mon Jam you know you want it. It’d look good with pink spots too.

awesome cars 00audi00 just sold his Running 90 quattro with near perfect interior/exterior for i think like 600 bucks… GLWS

I just caught this. If you have 5 working injectors, why does it need the 034 kit to make it run?

I picked the injectors up on the day that was posted and did not update the original post. My sincerest apologies.

Got it.

No excuse now for someone not to buy this. For that price it’s a great deal. TB/WP less than $100 and you’re good to go. '91 is a good year too. Latest ECU better control arms. Lot’s of updates from a '90.

Best money you could spend on a Quattro.

Thanks Squid!

Ugh…this is a solid deal…I miss mine especially with a few inches of snow on the ground…glws!!!

this is such a good deal im trying to throw money together ill pm later today

Pretty sure I have a few sets of belts, seals and maybe even a WP in stock. No excuses not to buy it.

I can check at the shop tomorrow.

Email me off forum if you need parts, and to remind me to look.

i know someone who might be interested…i will let you know

TTT…I have had a few people come check it out over the weekend.

New Format Bump.

Please PM me any reasonable offer. I have bought another car and need to make room for that.

I hope this doesnt fall under excessive bumping but I do need to make the best effort possible to sell the car this week. Please PM me a reasonable offer and we will go from there. I am pretty firm at 500 being the lowest I would go but feel free to shoot an offer.

sold it sold it sold it