1991 Audi 90 20v Quattro

This is a 1991 Audi 90 quattro car is loaded! 5cyl 2.3l 5spd car has power windows and locks fill leather interior that is in awesome shape for being 20 years old. No rust on the car at all but the paint does show its age.
Alot of new parts on the car. the car still needs front rotors but still stops great. The car is currently on the road as passed nys inspection. car has 213k but these audi 5cyls are pretty much bullet proof. come look at the car im in need of the cash please no trades. 5184665225

So how much?

Sorry My bad guys not to firm on the price trying to get what i paid 1900 but shoot me an offer

I hate you, if you were selling this 3 weeks ago I would have taken it in a heartbeat over this POS i have now FML

throw yours back up on craigs list lol

NIce Audi GLWS

Bump for a good guy.

hump for a halarious seller

There always has to be one “If X amount of time ago!” post. LoL. It feels like he just bought it 3 weeks ago…

its a nice little car and pretty rare too, i need the money guys come check it out shoot me some offers

$1400

You go up to 1500 Its yours

What kind of mileage do these get? Any issues? I’m actually pretty interested

It’s around mid 20s mpg. Car runs good I have a new distributor on the way for it. It threw a code for a hall sensor witch is in the disty. Let me know

Whens the new distributor going to be on? I think I’m gonna take it. PM me your number so I can text you plz.

Bump for a hott seller. Like realll hott

cut the roof off

haha good times

did that car use to park at hvcc over the summer? i used to see the exact one over their everyday on my way to class.

Yup, it was totally this exact car, because these cars are super rare and no one else in the area owns one.