Be_Rad's 1990 Audi Coupe Quattro

You should buy it! :wink:

Unfortunately.

Honda Civic? :stick:

j/k, that sucks you have to get rid of the coupe though. What are you plans or are you just looking?

what about selling the DD to get another DD and keep the coupe as a side thing? if you have a second car, you wonā€™t ever be tempted to turn a nut on the DD.

hopefully.

the audi is a turd. i think i needed a ā€œlittle bitā€ more work than he expected

Know anyone that would be interested in buying it? It runs great minus no a/c (sucks in this 90+ weather)
Plans now are just saving till fall/winter maybe. Iā€™ll need awd to conquer the driveway at the new place Iā€™ll be living before winter thats for sure.

Even then Iā€™m paying an extra $100/mo for insurance on it. Not worth it. Rather put that towards coverage on a newer nicer car. Had enough of cars for now, at least till spring.

It does need some work but I canā€™t work on 2 projects at the same time. Itā€™s a bit much.

damn. when i had a 2nd car, it was only an extra $7/month.

Yea they caught me off guard with that figure but I had no choice. Then I joked about switching to Giecoā€¦they werenā€™t amused lol. :idb:

Whats the difference between your Audi and a Audi GT

Thats a good Sailor question. I know the Audi GTā€™s where like '85-'86. First AWD cars in WRC. Couldnā€™t begin to tell you the differences off the top of my head.

thanks

GTā€™s are basically 4000ā€™s-- in other words, a different chassis than Bradā€™s car. GTā€™s only came in FWD. The turbo AWD ā€œGTā€™sā€ were the Ur- Quattros.

^What he said.

Turbo e-spec 90-91 coupes are UrS2ā€™s I believe. Theyā€™re AWD and have the 5cyl turbo S4 model motors in them. It seems to be a popular swap for these cars but the motors are hard to find anymore. Iā€™ve heard of a couple newer 1.8T 4cyl. motors going in them as well.

:naughty:

tentatively sold.

sold.