BigRed & SmokinSS whos dicks bigger thread and drew really has an LS6

u going to dyno your car every month?

he gots more power now ,pay attention ni99a

and? doesnt mean anything except that he can have a new small ass avatar that no one can see, numbers dont mean anything, especially at a new place that are trying to generate revenue, i saw a stock c5 put down what full bolt on c5s should put down, so that dyno obviously doesnt read right.

your def dynoing your car right next to a serta display

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:lol

hahaha i lol’ed

Your the one that always bitches about not having enough money to to to test n tune.maybe if you spent less money dynoing your car on every dyno within 200 miles, you would have money to go to LVD and get better at driving it.

just sayin:lol

ouch…wow

i wanna see a roll race between u two now…i think the camaro might have you

just sayin

thats fine, I did absolutely nothing performance related to the car this year, I didnt even change my oil LOL. Now that hes done more mods its my turn :thumbup

i believe it was just a retune, if im not mistaken

lol its just fun to watch bc you two are pretty even! good racin

im saying he has done a few things to his car this year if im not mistaken, injectors, cam, exhaust, and a couple re-tunes, which is fine but yea obviously if he keeps doing stuff and i leave my car un-touched one of these days he will be faster.

yea its always the same result, we are even/he might be a head in 3rd, but once I hit 4th im gone, and I edge him out to around a car give or take.

this is true…thats how it goes

i heard dave ordered a kenne bell… seeeee yaaaaaa drew.

ur crazy

And you are a clutch slayer

why ya blowin up my spot kid