bgblockelcamino

u pig block carb going slow faggOt

are you also signing up to lose to the elcamino???

1.)quik
2.)pewterss
3.)TBA?

bring it:mrT:

no need to live thru others Dan, and honestly do you really think this fucking tralier queen has a shot at being a real car? fuck he cant even go racing this year cause he has no defrosters. he wont be able to see where hes going rather long seeing the tailghts of LS1s

^^ Talk your trash now lose later!!

if i lose to a drag car great, but hes a trailer queen that cant go past a gas station without getting gas. its ok wait till the stang coems out for his ass

:zzz:

huh? Its a drag car? Its going to be driven to fld. Its a RACE TRUCK!!!

no heater, and will be pulled on a trailer…trailer queen and only gets like 2mpg…and again im no race truck

no heater who cares?

he should when he cant see thru the windsheild for FLD

:weak:

i will fucking buy him a hair dryer to keep in the cabin if defrost is a problem!

hair dryer looks too much like a turbo… then it wont be a all motor car anymore.

what tell me you never drove with your head out the window when you have no defrost. been there so no prob with no defrost.
and bring the stang when it is done

:owned:

hell my grand am has no heater core hooked up. but my camaro does… does that make my grand am a trailer queen?

u got a slip?

the shear speed of the camino will create enough heat. last i heard he was looking to retrofit heat shields off the space shuttle so it won’t melt.

he can have my hair dryer,i dont use it anymore!:bigok: