BMW seven-fourty-fiz-eye *BMW fagz come in*

They make them in AWD as well, Jim. I was looking at 08s heavily in a GS350 in AWD. Possibly Hybrid.

Suprised more don’t have Ilya black listed. Havn’t seen those posts in a year or so now.

Stalls, what do those S4 Avants cost? They obviously aren’t stock, but those seats on that one are fucking sick. Audi maintenance scares the fuck out of me, especially on turbo cars. Everything is an arm and a leg to fix.

My budget is probably going to be around $15K for the car, it will be just for nice weather use, just something to screw around with. That way if I want to make the ride height more towards an “un-useable” level I wont have to worry about it lol.

LS series is a good option then.

Here’s what I have concluded from this thread:
Get an Infiniti M or Ilya will mangle you with his bare hands and a ground-down tooth brush used as a shank.

I’m sick of people saying “my buddy’s car broke this and that, mine didn’t.” Idiots need to learn that just because they know a guy who blew a guy who’s BMW broke, does not mean all of them do. Read Consumer Reporta and look at JD Power an Associates reviews. Use them to help male your decision.

how exactly do you ‘beat’ on it

because outside of hitting potholes there isn’t much you can do on the street to really BEAT on a car.

I want Babe Magnet Wagon too.

:rofl

I’m pretty sure when Benny drives his car hard it’s the equivalent of what black people went though in the early 1700’s

Bring M45 (or whatever the fuck it is) to LVD next year.

I like it:

http://www.wallpaperramp.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Lexus-LS-430-1.jpg

http://www.workwheelsusa.com/media/gallery/11/51_full.jpg

http://www.workwheelsusa.com/media/gallery/11/35_full.jpg

http://www.autofashionusa.com/content/featured-cars/autofashions-ls430.html

Eh here is one in okay shape sold for 9500 by the looks of it. I went thru 10 pages on vortex and there are less than 5 i could find for sale. I would love an avant.

^ Is it me, or does that look beat to shit?

No its deff whooped. Its literally the only one i could find forsale haha. There was a MINT Nogaro blue s4 avant for sale a while back for 12k. It was spotless. Must have sold.

SOOOOOOOO sexyy

^ Yea thats better. I’d rock the shit outta that. If you come across somethign similar in that range give me a heads up.

Of course dude!

He says this like it’s going to upset me. :rofl.

I really don’t care lol. To me, it’s just very similar to Mac users (german auto fans). They don’t realize there is more out there that is actually decent. And they are as guilty of “my buddys car broke this and that and mine didn’t” as I am…so we’re all even here. But this is Shift. My opinion is always wrong. :rofl

Lets’ just say, I’ve maxed her out many a time and taken some corners at good speed.

Why would I bring it to LVD? Why pay money when I can go to any red light and do the same thing?

I’m pretty sure that’s classified as beating. But I guess in your opinion, beating is only when you’re going sideways on a race track. Oh well, I guess my car is babied then :rofl.

Anyway, too each his own. I’ll stick to my Infiniti’s and someday the LS, you all enjoy your BMW’s and Audi’s.

Dude 130 for 5 minutes, thats just stupid. And Im guessing 130 is the limited speed?

Yes. It won’t do anymore. It was 3 am in the morning and I was the only one on the road pretty much. Needed to wake myself up and boy did that do the trick.

Stupid? Perhaps…but better than doing 130 on RT 9 or whatever that whole deal was on this forum :rofl (forget who did it and in what). We all speed, be it 80, 90, 100, or 130. I’m sure some of the bikers on here have done more than that. That’s besides the point though.

^ grab a coffee, Pepsi next time or an energy drink ?

if your looking for a big body sedan with some get up and go… get an s8
a smaller but still big sedan get a m5 … i have owned mine for about 2 years and only have done the regular maintenance stuff

I want