F.S 2002 BMW 745LI fully loaded $22900

For sale is my dads BMW it has 119000km. No accidents. He is the first owner. This was a special showcase model that came with some extras from bmw that you cannot get here. Which include the 19" rims. They are $1000 from bmw plus shipping the spare tire is also the 19" rim. Also included are 18" m5 rims with dunlop m3s on them.
It is fully loaded with the following extras
Executive package
soft close doors
fully electric rear sunshade as well as electric side shades for the rear passengers
Heated and air conditioned seats front and rear seats
I believe 14 way electric rear seats and 24 way front seats
and also navigation ect ect
Integrated phone

The car has only been serviced at BMW and I have all the records for anything ever done to the car.
The car on the road when we bought it was I believe $147000 after taxes ect
Asking $22900 pretty firm or entertaining trades for something worth that much.
thanks

im not shitting on your post… but wheres the leather?

^dude its vented leather seats

to the op…id trade you my rb26 kouki for this beautiful car!!

glws

weird im seeing alot of these lately selling for cheap… i wonder why :-/ I did see one in person its like a bus lol… too complicated also. Didn’t drive it, but I sat in it, fiddled around it, etc…

jesus talk about depreciation

LOL big german sedans = huge depreciation
Dad is selling it because when he bought it 3 out of the 4 kids didn’t drive and now we all have cars so its pretty pointless to own this. That and its getting old

Haha newb as if a $147K car comes with anything but. Wow…just wow.

_

The depreciation may seem like a lot but seriously its an '02, probably bought in '01 meaning its coming up on 9 years in service!!!

When I bought my 7-series it was in service for around 6 years…I paid $20,500 and it was a fully jammed with the Sport package

Car is clean…too bad its not black-on-black

actually the car was bought in September of 2002

Trade for 2004 CLK55 AMG w/ similar kilometers? Assuming all the electrical’s are in order or fixxed.
Let me know.

tims a fag

sorry not interested in the benz

want would you like to trade with? i know you want somthing worth your price range but if you could state the model and year you looking for i might be interested?

something AWD and newer then 2005. Ideally a 335xi sedan plus cash on my side

maybe some g35x?

yes maybe actually what year? sorry forgot to mention the car MUST BE AWD.

g35x is awd. and variaty of year to choose from.

but just to make sure my trade in price would not be $22g.

i thought it over

but im pulling out on this deal.

mod please delete all my post.

Holy depreciation!

The 745 was designed by an American, that is one of the reasons why they have dropped in price so much. I have driven one and they are very sweet, full of buttons and features. They drive very smooth like a BMW should!

GLWS and I hope you get what your looking for!

/\ still German man. Yeah a few prospects are interested we will see what happens.