C5/LSX guys i need some help

I heart c5’s. This is the only car I want to get after my truck is payed off or if I sell the civic and bike.

this definitley isnt rushing into it, ive wanted one of these forever so ill definitley be more than 100% satisfied. and having a decal and and exhaust i wouldnt consider it modded but i understand where you’re coming from…

best price ive found so far on a z06 is 19995 and it is a goooorrgggeousss car, electron blue with 85kmi though :ohnoes…im looking to spend $18000
or less…and once again the ltgun has to sell first.

fixed

oil pressure is the sensor, common problem

^^yeah i just fixed my own post too, i looked at his sig and thought it was freak for some reason…my bad

yeah if you blow up the video on the b+b car to full screen you can see it

Nah you can just see that “your” car has the rolled tips, while the B&B are a semi-slash cut with no rolling. I notice little crap like that lol. Does look like a nice car though bro!

Dayyyummmm n!gga that shit aint even out yet! :rofl

very good, thanks for the input man…that makes me feel alot better

i remeber back in the spring i found an 04 electron blue z06 with i THINK 34k on it… guy was asking 21k. found it on ls1tech:lol

i guess i see where your coming from on the rolled tip thing, i cant tell if its angle of pic’s by comparison or if they are different. Either way they arent stock.
and what do you mean its not out yet? lol WTF are you smoking

and yeah it really is clean as hell i have a ton of pics of it.

Oh, and OP-I’d save up a little longer and find a smoking deal on a C5Z, look on the Corvette Forum. Don’t be scared of the miles and use them as an exclusive reason not to buy. My 01 has 77K on it and ask Kramer how clean it is…

funny the ad i found on this electron blue car i found shows this guy being the second owner and buying the car with 34kmi on it, weird. But this one is an 03 iirc…

i hear ya on the mileage thing, these cars are extremely well built and as long as its clean i dont really care about mileage, its just nice to find one with decent mileage on it. I found two others in the 90-100kmi range one for only $13000 and its bone stock original owner car. and the other has exhaust wheels and tune hes asking 15000 for that

^what she said. shit is minty-mint all around. like 3 rock chips and the motor does werk :lol

I’d either go for the ultra cheap C5, or save up and find a decent Z, which can still be found for under 20. I would not purchase a regular C5 for the same price that a Z can be found, no way.

Fuck it, LS3 C6, or C6Z!! :lol

i hear ya on that, thanks for the advice, im continuously cruising sites every day, something good will come up, if i dont jump on this car.

on what budget??? lol

The PJB-budget :lol Nah but seriously, the C5 is gonna be cool as hell

^^ thanks A, i cant wait, im dead set and funds are pretty much inline, now just some one buy the lt-gun!!!

Meh, don’t dead set on a GM product, many 10’s of thousands were produced and there is probably a better deal if you keep looking.