My new vette!

Well, I know I promised you pictures by weds. but they delivered it a day early so here are the specs and pics!

1999 Chevrolet Corvette FRC C5

Torch Red
Z51 Suspension Package
Active Handling
MN9 6-Speed Transmission
5.7 Liter V8
47,000 miles

Paid $19,999

And finally pics:

:wow i love it!

sweet! get rid of those rims, they are the uggs.

what are the plans?

Am I high or can’t you get an 02 Z06 with similar miles for the same price?

Maybe I’m high.

It’s DEFINITELY sick. Don’t let that comment distract, just curious.

You can definitely not get a C5 Z06 for the same money. In fact, you’re lucky you can touch one (excepting the “385 HP” '01) for much less than $30k without it having been track-thrashed.

Yea the rims are def. going ASAP. But it prob. won’t be this season. This put a hole in my pocket since I put quite a bit down and pre-paid the insurance on it. But for now im good. :o)

at least u got rid of the 3000 b4 u bought it

Yeap. Well it’s been sold anyway. They won’t be here to take it from my driveway until the 23rd. But the transaction is complete.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/orlyflaglol_2.gif

Congratulations!

She’s purrdy.

I have never been so happy to be proven wrong!

Only reason I was aware of that is that would be a strong consideration for my next car :nod

NICE!!! looks awesome dude. :thumb Such a sick upgrade.

photo shoot?

Nice car, you will fall in love!

You will baby it for a little while, then unleash the beast within…

New rear runflats run you around 1000k installed just so u know ;D

oh.

FYI

Watch your balancer…they suck balls. Look into a ATI soon.

read up on LS1 tech and the corvette forum for other info on them.

Yea I got a call from the dealership today. They ordered me two brand new Khumo run-flats just because they thought it was a good thing to do. I was pretty happy about that.

:+1

thats nice!

I stayed with the stock goodyears. I was gonna get new wheels and switch to non runflats. My fronts were still in good shape so i didnt. Tryin to keep the mod fever at bay till I build my garage and house.

the kumhos not a bad tire for the money

Sweet, you may have to change your handle from Pants Party to Sexual Eruption when the ladies see you with this one… ;D