SXY TIME is finally back with a new toy

ok, so i know this thread is a little late but finally got a replacement for my old 99 M3 i had a few years ago. towards the end of april i picked up a black 2006 Z51 vette in SC stock with the exception of a K&N cold air intake and a Billy Boat Bullets exhaust which were the two first mods i had planned for it so i kinda made out lucky on that lol. picked it up with 17.5k on the clock from the original owner and ordered black Z06 wheels for it the day i sent the guy the payment lol. current plans for it are 15% tint all around, dropping it an inch up front, 1.5 in the read, American Racing 1 7/8" longtube headers, and im getting the calipers painted a metallic candy green with the corvette lettering in black. after i come back from afghanistan, i’ll be supercharging it, putting a Z06 widebody kit on it, wider rear wheels, might cam it this summer if possible too :wink: …needs quite the detailing now which will occur today after i get outta the office but here are a few pics of it when my buddy and i put the black Z06 wheels on it…originally had the stock C6 polished 5 spokes

(shitty iphone pics)

^^ def needs to get lowered lol

more pics will follow when i clean her up

Welcome back and awsome car from another fellow c6 owner.Looks real good with the wheels on it too.You gonna lower it on the stock bolts?Sounds like you have a good mods list planned as well.Hopefully you arent still running the goodyear runcrap tires.

thanks man!, its got eagle F1’s all around and 88slomarro and i will be dropping it on the stock bolts soon hopefully…spotted another murdered out c6 in the area but they have the c6 wheels in black, not the Z06…gonna have to find out who that it lol

Welcome back! Glad to see you kept the plate.

Beautiful car, and all black in your typical fashion. :excited

Nick Dagostino has a blacked out C6, license plate: MURDERED

Wasn’t this for sale at Michaels Auto?

haha yea i got sick of keeping it on the exploder since it was far from sexy lol

that would be the guy! haha

negative, bought it in columbia, sc…all the ones up here that i found were overpriced/out of my price range lol

Was gonna say that was Nick Dagz c6.He has the black spyder wheels on his i think.

there is another blacked out c6 with black zo6 wheels. goes to golds in latham. man these things are a dime a dozen now lmao!

Lol nice I’ll prolly change up the murdered look in a yr or so and go comp grey on the wheels but for now the girlies love the batmobile lol

Nice.

Looks sinister.

Nice pick up. Whats your MOS?

nice!

Very nice…super clean and super mean

currently 88M but reclassing and deploying as 11C

thanks man! sounds amazing too!

Glad to see you putting your man pants on lol. Im an 11b. Stay safe over there man its no joke!!

haha thanks man, only took the 88m for the bonus but i knew id reclass once i had the opportunity lol

nice nice, welcome back dude, good luck over in Afghanistan! Thank You!!

thanks man! we gotta catch up sometime, its been a while