SXY TIME is finally back with a new toy

hell yeah dude, im holding down latham haha, next time youre around here for an extended time, get ahold of me. id like to check out the ride in person some time

I love the ZO6 spyder wheels. I wish I could afford them for my car… The split 5 ZO6s are not bad tho. The car sounded good a few weeks ago leaving Sutter’s

haha good shit man! i think i passed you a few weeks ago when you were at bella napoli lol but im home now, just doing random training here and there

thanks man! once i get headers it’ll sound better

ahh good to hear, yeah def hit me up sometime, im usually out of work by 3pm and just chill the rest of the time. we’ll have to figure something out sometime

im doing the drop this weekend on stock bolts , im also hookin up a bottle to it for this weekend only … who wants some lol

meena i am 100% kidding man lol

hahaha dont make me come over there meatpaws!! lol

are you the one driving down johnson rd all the time?

that would be me, i live right around the corner from you

You know Nick Dags too?!??!?! Small world.

Dude welcome back, that thing is definitely sexy.

shit sounds good, please proceed to drive by more frequently.

thanks man!

thanks man! cant wait to get the headers for it then you’ll def know every time i pass by haha i’ll try to stop by one of these days if im not too busy

nice man. 06 was the first year of the ls3, correct?

good luck in Afghanistan. My cousin just got back from being over there for 2 years.

LS2 from 05-07 then LS3 08-now…was looking a few 08’s before the 06 but they kept getting sold every time lol. thanks man! thank your brother for me too!

o no shit. For some reason I thought 06 was the first year.

my buddy has a 07 C6 that is cammed with nitrous and shit. Car is nasty. Put down 556rwhp on a 100 shot. Damn thing only has 7k on it now. He never drives it. It has chrome c6 z06 wheels on it.

My brother knows him better than I do, he’s been well known in the car/truck scene around here for years. My brothers ex-wife hangs out with him a lot, I think they are possibly dating.

Your strongest Jellies to date-congrats!

:rofl

thanks dewd

Suprised no race attempt.

my car doesnt move at the moment broski.