SXY TIME is finally back with a new toy

Ah i forgot that one important factor.

yah kind of a biggy haha

Fuck yes it does elliot and I were wondering who you were… Nice car man and stay safe overseas

Looking forward to hear the difference between your b&b and the ghl bullets i have Or we can just continuosly drive by elliots.lol

who are you with?

ill have it this weekend lol , ill show what it has … i loveee keeping meena on his toes

right now 1427th in queensbury, but i’ll be with the 2/108th HHC in utica

john dont make me change my mind on dropping the vette off lol btw all of a sudden the serp belts stopped chirping lol so you might not have to change them haha

Luckily jon will have the car for americade. Im in!

id change em as there only gonna do it again , but its your car dude . and ya know damnnnn well id never hurt or abuse your car without u around my sexy egytion warrior

word up broski…btw, i forgot to mail in my ticket from sc so i wouldnt advise driving the vette crazy bc you might get pulled over =P

Did they get you in that speed trap on the side of 95?

im valid so they wont fuck wit me anyway .besides ya have a more weeks before anything can happen . besides i dont belive caralina deals wit ny so your prolly fine yo

it was on SC-41 and the fucking bastard had his murdered out tahoe blocking a 40mph sign when it was 55 for almost 70 miles

They’ll send up for a suspension for failure to appear.

feel free to stop by when ever you have a chance if you see me pretending i know how to work on cars in my garage. car sounded good today lol :lol

haha nice thanks man, pm me ur number or something but i might stop by when i get out of work today if ur free…that rx-7 is the tits btw, always been a huge fan of those cars

Elliots rx 7 would be tits with an ls2 as well.
Sxy time please return safely.

or an LS9 (ZR-1 motor) =P thanks man, believe me, im coming back on my feet, not in a box lol

my warrior better come home on his feet and with both of them .

both your warriors will return on both their feet :wink: