went out for a C6 vette

and I came home with one…

2008 C6 LS3 with 3LT, Transparent roof, chrome wheels, and only 9500 miles on it.

It’s been a long day so I’m just going to throw some pictures up and talk more later.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32248[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32246[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32247[/ATTACH]

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/1902718_10152314969116276_6783016780352290904_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t1.0-9/10015046_10152314969166276_93675403435412625_n.jpg

whats with all these low mile vettes?!?!?

nice pickup

Nice :tup: Man, the under 50 C6 crew is growing by the day around here :slight_smile:

now is the time to buy!

Nice pickup!

Agreed, the C6 crew is growing like weeds, my buddy at work just picked up a cherry '08 Z06 2 weeks ago with 17k on it.

Original owners usually get placed in a home and their kids sell em off.

this was a 2 owner car, first one sold it at 1000 miles.

I can’t believe how clean this car is, I don’t think it has even seen rain.

my initial feeling after an evening of driving are that this car has super high limits but is very numb, I can’t really feel what I want to know.

fucking burnouts already

Does it have the stock run-flats? They really are like rocks under 50 degrees, it’s night and day between now and summer

I already did a rolling burnout by mistake… the gf politely told me off.

and yeah… stock tires that have like 80% tread and are now really old.

Is this replacing the 911 as the new NYSpeed Civic?

why isnt it a BMW?

you bought the vet i want
:confused:
nice :tup:

Don’t feel bad…I still have the stock ones from 2005 with 11,000 miles on them. They’ll probably dry rot before they go bald

I just turned 45 and still have all of my hair so I won’t be buying one. No matter how great these cars are now, I will never own one because I grew up in the 70’s/80’s. lol

Nice pick up though.

:tup:

These things are getting popular all of a sudden.

Glad you finally found one.

Hopefully we get matching jackets!

• Updated - - -

I wouldn’t call this low miles its got twice as many as mine :slight_smile:

You got any more plans for mods?

I’m going to order the Z51 brake brackets then get DBA 4000 rotors and im not sure about the pads…The GM parts sites sell a Z51 brake kit which includes the rotors/brackets but everyone says the GM Z51 cross drilled are prone to cracking.

I spent more than I wanted so nothing extreme for a bit. I want to improve the feel of the car. So shifter, sway… I really want npp or a cutout

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

NPP is the hotness with the mild2wild switch

I grabbed a GoPro I will take some video this weekend everyone has said the exhaust sounds great :tup:

I have a brand new mild2wild setup if you want to buy it I will knock $20 off whatever I paid for it. I didn’t realize the guy I got the car from already had one installed and ordered it before picking up the car.

I might have to take you up on that… how loud is the loud? can’t wait for the video