Pat's Z06

So I’m going down 51, and the earth starts shaking. Earthquake? No. Try a satin black Z06. Holy fucking shit. Saw the FLA plates as it zoomed by.
Nice work, Mark.

Try driving it… the whole car shakes back and forth when youre stopped at a red light. Its so fucking violent, I loved it.

saw it a few weeks back when he came up from FLA the one weekend. its cool and all, but i cant get over how tacky the matte black is. i mean its cool and all as a novelty, but i wouldnt buy a new vette and scuff the clear off and re-clear it in a matte finish. but i guess it is pat and its just money…

anyways, the wheels were wicked and it sounded mean, not to mention the black suede inside is a nice touch.

First off, Mark did A LOT more than just “scuff the clear off and re-clear it in a matte finish” … Mark put a TON of work into that car, and it turned out fantasic IMO.

Other than that … To each his own … I personally dig it & would LOVE to own that flat black vette

it was a lil more involved then a scuff and a respray…

I just drove it back from florida, I love that car

I saw it in pieces at the shop. Saw some pieces done and friggen loved it. I want to do my bike in that color. It just looks so sinister.
That car is a wet dream.

Sounds nice!

I really want to turn this into a Kolar’s mom joke, but there are just so many ways I could go with it and I can’t make up my mind.

Truth

you are a douchebag… go fuck yourself.

:rofl:

x36543754365264326

Yeah… we scuffed it right down and re-cleared it. We did it in 2 hours and it only cost $8000+ :greddy2:

To everyone else with an actual head on their shoulders and actually knows what went on with the car, Thanks! :beer:

Pics of said car. Also where at in fl is he. Wouldn’t mind setting up a photo shoot.

so much nut swinging in here :wtf:

Pics or /thread

search = epiphany

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44380&highlight=murdered

he’s from orlando and naples, kinda depends on the mood he is in

i dont even know the guy that owns the car, so im not being a nut rider. i do love corvettes tho and that car is awesome