call out: lavi with the white turbzz teggy

I’m not trying to get anyone’s panties in a bunch here but I think he would beat you.

I like this thread.

Where the FUCK is the popcorn smiley?

:popc:

There you go:lol

I dont really care. lol
My car has an EXHAUST. thats IT and we all know that that adds absolutly ZERO horse power.

He had to add a turbo kit in order to be faster than my car. and if it IS faster, i doubt its by much…

and no offence to any of you Drag Race people, but I REALLY dont give 2 shits about racing in a straight line.

If he wants to challange me to a race, its gonna have turns!

Thank you sir:lmao

You can turn off the end of the track.

I’ll challenge you to a race with turns.
I can’t guarantee you’ll win though.:tongue

Yo big red. This kids gonna lay you out!

lets do it son! Ill race you for shits and giggles.
your car is in a different class than his.

you and I have REAR axles. He does not

EDIT* i cant guarentee you will beat my NEW car btw. Once the S2K sells, ive got a secret weapon

I want in on this race through the twisties… :ninja

it’s a 24"

Win

:rofl

dont be mad nick… just dont call my car a pos when you cant beat me thats all.

Yeah you’re right, my car and skills may be a little too much for you to handle. I’ll throw my wheels and tires on my moms honda pilot. That should even the playing field.

Can I call it a pos?

oh please. My car is still Nicer than yours. if anything it sounds like ur the one thats butt hurt since everyones callin you out.

woah woah, r u serious right now? i was bein civil with you. now are you callin me out?

I dont know what you have so im saying nothing…lol…its still not a POS but you will probb beat me…thats all.

how can you not know what he has?!?! LOOK AT HIS SIGNATURE YOU IDIOT

your car should be nicer then mine you pay 450 a month,and im alot younger then you.i hope you would have a nicer car…i like your car but just dont call mine a pos.thats all.i never hated on your car.