POS primered cavy

so im drivin down road xxx w/ the g/f and we stop at mcDees at 2:30 am and theres a primered grey cavy behind me with led mirrors and racing seats:banghead:
and thats it, so i get my food and we leave and from road xxx all the way to bway he keeps gettin next to me and hammering it, must have done this atleast 8x, then cut me off once just to get ahead of me at the stop light. i figured after he pulled a rycer take off/fly by the 3rd or 4th time he would understand i didnt want to play in my g/f’s 18sec auto sohc neon, but it has altezzas so it must be fast right? so at bway he turns left and gives me the finger WTF??? so if anyone knows this assclown this is a call out to hand him is ass… cant wait to meet up with him in my own car lmao :tdown:

mikes98rt do you happen to have a younger brother :lolsign: j/p

““mikes98rt do you happen to have a younger brother””

:lol:

read the rules no street names

Wow you make your g/f drive a neon too?

:mamoru:

we didnt race so what does it matter???
she had the car before we met lol, and sure their really cheap and easy to fix…

sorry im an only child haha

hahahahaha i think i know this kid, he totally hates his car and beats the shit outta it all the time lol

sweet…i bet they work will in that FAST car.

yo, i think that i know who you’re talking about, and if thats the case he says he’ll race you in HIS other car anytime if you’re bringing other cars into this. so let’s go. PM me if you are serious. werd.

errr

:rofl:

Yo, SLP you want to run a V6 Taurus since your V6 is taking down v8’s like their civics?

i’ll video tape that run ^

do u work at Penoras and AutoZone

he does.

hahaha.

i see him all the time in his SloMaro…always flooring it and going no where…I mean i know i only have a V-6 but damn if my car was offered with an v8 i would have gotten it…Ill run my stock Maxima against u off the bottle

on a completly off topic side note … you’ve got the silver v6 comaro with the vinyl grafix on it right?

yea thats him wit the big V6 on the side

haha no v8 stomping there, the other night I was with my friend in a stock lt1 and we pulled the spraying v6 with ease :tdown: you should have the used the money you spent on those mods and just dropped in a v8, you would have been way faster. But all to his own…

bwahahahah i have a video of my buddies 15.2 NA completly stock minus airfilter CAVY vs this kid last year.

NA he lost to the cavy by 5 cars and on the bottle about a month later lost by a car. i have vids of all of this if the kids wants to call BS.

dude just give it up and swap a V8 in it

yeah i was gunna say there was no chance of v8 stompin there … unless he’s talking about a can of tomato juice