CALLOUT: CKY89

Ok. Enough of this fucking bullshit. Im sick of you bitching. I dont want to fucking hear, “Oh my project car this. My Project car that.” Dont talk all this shit then say, “Well. Next spring ill run you.” Fuck you.

Well then. That was blunt. :stuck_out_tongue:

id run you kid but i dont think it’d be worth my gas

dammmnnnnnnnnn

i like the kid, hes nice :gotme:

whats “the kid” got goin for his stanger??

im always down for a good race but nothing that I already know the outcome though

:edit: felony ACD got me on lock!!!

Kindof like the time I ran you last year…:wink:

TheKID, do you work at Eckerd on Mineral Springs and Harlem?

LOL until the clutch and shifter bearing went at the same time WITHOUT the boost LOLLLLLLLLL :lol:

that was a sweet meet until the race

:lol:

While it may be true, I remember you stating a similar thing last year when you ran my car…and we both remember the outcome of that. To those not in the know…highway pull from about 50-120 in my car there were a few bus lengths in between.

Rule#1 of Mustangs…you can never truly judge hoe fast they are based on mods done. I’ve seen stock motored cars take out heads/cam/intake cars…

Is that what it turned out to be? Clutch???

thats where he works and im pretty sure hes stock.

yes you took me, blown head gaskets, burnt clutch and shifter bearings LOL. You took me on that night but give me until spring :im a bitch that makes excuses :):

edit: you seen the coolant fryin’ and clutch burnin when you drove it in the lot

I hope it’s one of those factory freak Mustangs that run high 12’s with nothing but gears, exhaust, and some slicks!!!

Is the car running now??? Natural aspirated??? I remember you having a blower head unit in the trunk…

the car runs :lol:, not good. Burnt pair of head gaskets but its been sittin since june but ill try to run when i see a good match (yes im stupid, blame it on me hitting a semi head on :ham:)

blower is supposed to be sneaky shhhhh!!!

the car is light enough to roll some heads, ask jeller…

That car in my garage would have those head gaskets fixed in a matter of an afternoon…hurry up and fix it:)

i cant speed up contract negotiation with Ford Motor Company and UAW Local 897 by myself homie come fix them and drive the notch until it snows

Yea I do work there. My car is intake, headers, exhaust, h-pipe.
So yea its pretty much stock.

i would love to run you kid but sorry not worth the felony for me

Im not looking to embarrass myself. Just a simple call out.