STEVE(cky89) RAPED!

so after a long heated battle between fahq and cky89, we decided to go watch the mustang kid and cky run, we soon gave chase in my mother bone stock sunfire gt 5spd. as the first run commenced the kid in teh mustang raped. then again, and again, and one more time. but within these races myself ericvw and fahq were in the sunfire runnign trains with the mustang kid. then after the embarresing defeat we all retreated back to the SG, were steve drove up, stoped, did not say a word to fahq like said, and drove away liek the bitch he be. he sucks the anal juice. :rubicant:

what he leaves out in his gay, and biased review is that fahq never once would look at me or my car. real pussy shit. oh & flipping me off, ouch. that hurt.

DIAF.

OH and that sunfire is sweet, especially when i pulled it at redline in 5th gear.

kthxbye.

hahah man yet again wait for the vids you didnt even pull on me at all

Cool story Hansel.

are you kidding? you pulled next to me, i yelled to you that im in 5th gear at redline, then i shifted into 6th and took off

i was geting of the thruway dumb fuck and you wouldent get out of the way, im talking abaout when you were racing thekid asshole

yeah when you almost rear ended me because i missed 4th. right.

ummm so just because he didnt look at u that means u couldnt have said what u wanted to say??

:word::lockd:

I WANT TO FIGHT RETARDS.

x.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

u suck.

Ok we got it.You hate the kid.I woulda pulled on all 3 of you guys if you all wern’t in my way!

hahah its a sunfire!

HAHAHHA!!! you did pull me!!!

lol back off man

i mean i could race him in my car, but no that wouldent be fun

sweet brians car was fast as fuck. we know…

I even think I got alittle chirp in 3rd outta the automatic.Ya I reeled you in from far back.Was kinda funny just watching your car getting closer and closer.

Cmon now.There was a couple of times I had to get outta the throttle because I was reeling ya both in.lol After the second race I just decided to let you guys jam it than I stomped it a couple of seconds after you guys started rolling.

actuly its my car now, and seeing as its getting rebuilt its going to be alot faster so stfu