19 yearold kills friend, showing off in his Mustang GT in Fulton County

http://capitalregion.ynn.com/content/top_stories/565987/teen-killed--sister-critically-injured-in-johnstown-crash/

I had a run in with that kid. I have seen the car a few times in amsterdam on rt30, driving like a complete asshole. Swerving around people, booting it around turns trying to show off… in a black 11 year old Mustang GT with some shitty exhaust. Every time I see him he is stunting around, reving it and shit.

I was sitting at a light in the right lane on rt 30 in front of Alpin Haus, I watch in my mirror as he cranks it around a few cars to get along side me at the light, and revs at me… in my stock 1.8t jetta! His friends window was down so I rolled mine down and asked why he would waste is time with a slow stock VW? They laughed and booted it away from the light and hit about 70 before they jambed on the brakes to avoid rear ending the traffic.

Kid is an asshole and just killed a friend of his, and that kids sister is in critical condition too. All because he thought he had a bad ass 200hp mustang. Kid should get involuntary manslaughter and chill the fuck out in jail. And the car’s carcass should be put on display for a week at the local highschools to remind kids driving for 3 years doesn’t mean you are Mario Andriette.

Cause Noone on here stunts lol , we have allllll done it so don’t make the kid out to be a asshole . He is 19 without a care . It sucks yeah but he learned a lesson at a very expensive price .

What a jerk

always a Mustang in these kind of crashes. Fucking Mustangs.

Jesus, feel so bad for the family of the passengers… Worse thing a family can go through.

Crazy how the driver lives with bumps and bruises. Same thing happened to my brother in law 2 months ago… He was killed in his buddy’s corvette, drivers fine.

Dealing with killing a friend for the rest of your life is way worse than a manslaughter charge.

sad :frowning:

Ugh, :frowning:

Right near the holidays too.

O man thats horrible.

Rip

Several years ago I was riding in my friend’s Mustang convertible when he decided to go 145 on 890 with the top down. Scary as fuck riding in it like that. Luckily he didnt hit anything.

Personally I pinned the 140 mph speedometer with a passenger on the northway.

Both incidents of fucking around, stupidity, ego, whatever I suppose. Im sure several of us have done the same thing.

was his sister hot?

facebook stalk her

not with out a care anymore i suspect

so, yeah, he’s an asshole.

lolz

Not even going to argue this one past, this. If you are going to stunt around, you might want to know whats at the crest of the hill prior to making a 100 bomb… Kid didnt see the stop sign until he hit the intersection at 100. Getting on it here and there with no traffic on a straight road, or at the very least knowing the road takes the variable that killed this kid out of the question. Same with riding a sled across the lake at 100… Every year someone dies on a lake becasue they hit a heave at top speed, because they are too stupid to check slowly one way, and have at it on the return path.

There is a right, way to do something wrong… then there is a wrong way to do something wrong I guess.

Thats the shame in it though. Living with the regret for the rest of your life is a living hell. One that hopefully changes your ways. Kids now a days don’t give a shit until its too late, becasue the consequences for their actions (say theft, rape, weapons, drugs, under age drinking… not just this case) are NEVER upheld. They get a fine if its a first time, a slap on the wrist, no jail time or very little, and worse most think they are self bread bad asses after they get their little pee-pee wacked for something they did wrong. Its fucking pathetic.

If the laws stuck, like they are written. bet your ass many people’s car wouldn’t ever break into wreckless driving. They wouldn’t be doing some of the things I may press my luck on due to the HEAVY (as its written) consequences. More than double the speedlimit will land you in jail, and put a criminal charge on your name, so have fun getting a job after that 100 bomb in a 45. But since its not upheld, it happens all the time becasue they know it will be reduced to a failure to obey a traffic device or something.

THAT FUCKING MAKES ME RAGE

how the fuck do you comment on that shit?

yea what the fuck that little bastard outa be tortured.

you have to join the group.

That’s fucking ridiculous.