CALLOUT: CKY89

buy my blower and we’ll run :slight_smile:

[quote=“TheKID,post:20,topic:35770"”]

Im not looking to embarrass myself. Just a simple call out.

[/quote]

I must ask.Will this be on video???

I dont care if its filmed. And if for any reason I lost, I wouldnt really care either.
It would be for fun, and to just stop this online bitching for once.

what gears and tires you runnin kid?

[quote=“TheKID,post:23,topic:35770"”]

I dont care if its filmed. And if for any reason I lost, I wouldnt really care either.
It would be for fun, and to just stop this online bitching for once.

[/quote]

Well at least you would be a good sport about it.Ok,lets see this happen.

[quote=“02svtfocus,post:24,topic:35770"”]

what gears and tires you runnin kid?

[/quote]

stock. Thats my next mod. Ive been told 3.73’s ftw on a 5.0

tires- 225/55/16 cobras. Its what came on the car, and havent even had the car long enough to need new tires.

3.73 for the street, 4.10 for track depending on setup. So you are runnin’ a 2.73 then? Honda might top end university you boiii!

edit: my bro has some 225/55/16 pirreli and goodyears if you wanna take a look, and a set of welds for sale/trade on his vert if you’re lookin for a set to slap some slicks on

[quote=“TheKID,post:26,topic:35770"”]

stock. Thats my next mod. Ive been told 3.73’s ftw on a 5.0

[/quote]

I would go 4.10’s on a 5.0,Decent for some highway and good for city.Plus the cars launch much harder with 4.10’s than 3.73’s.I have 3.73’s in my Bird now,If I could do it again it would be 4.10’s FTW.

[quote=“02svtfocus,post:27,topic:35770"”]

3.73 for the street, 4.10 for track depending on setup. So you are runnin’ a 2.73 then? Honda might top end university you boiii!

[/quote]

Its a street car that will be taken to the strips every so often. I just dont know a good place for gears that wont really rape me money wise.

[quote=“TheKID,post:29,topic:35770"”]

Its a street car that will be taken to the strips every so often. I just dont know a good place for gears that wont really rape me money wise.

[/quote]

Which axle housing do you have???I have a brand new 3.73 ring and pinion for an 8.8 for sale if you really wanted those gears.I’ve just seen better results with 4.10’s on the 5.0.

[quote=“TheKID,post:29,topic:35770"”]

[/quote]

my driveway, or derricks!

[quote=“02svtfocus,post:31,topic:35770"”]

my driveway, or derricks!

[/quote]

Oh no… I meant buying them. Not installing. Im pretty set on 3.73’s right now. I dont want it to be too high.

[quote=“TheKID,post:32,topic:35770"”]

Oh no… I meant buying them. Not installing. Im pretty set on 3.73’s right now. I dont want it to be too high.

[/quote]

Read post #30

Stock axles

[quote=“TheKID,post:34,topic:35770"”]

Stock axles

[/quote]

Ya but what housing do you have???8.8 or 7.5???If you have an 8.8 than the extra set of gears I have will work for ya.There should be an axle tag on your diff.Let me know what the tag says.Or even give me the axle code on your door jam and I can read that.

dam… aparently this problem is larger than i thought…

I saw the kid at SG and he was talking shit about how he was going to pwn cky89 soo hard then gently caress his…errr… i dont think im supposed to say…

<<
>
>

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:36,topic:35770"”]

dam… aparently this problem is larger than i thought…

I saw the kid at SG and he was talking shit about how he was going to pwn cky89 soo hard then gently caress his…errr… i dont think im supposed to say…

<<
>
>

[/quote]

LOL

theres no point in running you in my gti, i dont really think i’d even be able to pull zomgvtek in it.

and if you’re willing to buy me a pressure plate, my new head, head studs, seats, and boost my project, sure id love to run you before next spring. otherwise just wait it out.

and if your 5.0 is stock next year it WILL get beat. otherwise it may get interesting.

:blah:this is all talk until i get my car finished. the more help i get finishing it the sooner we can run…

i love how you first started this shit with skateboarding and now it travels over to cars.

oh, and btw, you were worlds better than me at skating. i will DEFINATELY give you that.

[quote=“cky89,post:37,topic:35770"”]

theres no point in running you in my gti, i dont really think i’d even be able to pull zomgvtek in it.

[/quote]

your dam right… wait… what?

Score… vtek scurrred him off!

lol i tried running you a few times, i kept getting turned down.

idk i really dont think i could pull you

although i pulled that baby blue-ish auto 5.0 once

[quote=“95xbird,post:35,topic:35770"”]

Ya but what housing do you have???8.8 or 7.5???If you have an 8.8 than the extra set of gears I have will work for ya.There should be an axle tag on your diff.Let me know what the tag says.Or even give me the axle code on your door jam and I can read that.

[/quote]

It’s an 8.8 in that era of Fox Mustang. And there isn’t a huge difference between the 4:10 and 3:73…both are great gears for a NA 302.