CALL OUT: CHOWDER

Ok Mr.10.59@128, let’s line em up SSonnnn. :shoot:

I am ready to ROLL when you are, I wanna see how I stack up against the mighty NOS’d 351 :ohnoes:

Oh and just for you…

LET"S DO A DIG LIKE REAL MEN DO. :lol:

I’m willing to give it a shot, shitty 2nd gear and all :bloated:

:tup:

I will send you a PM with some details for when we could do this if youre down…

:tup: awesome

O my GAWWWD :eek:

:tup: can’t wait to see this

mustang on mustang crime!

This I would like to see for sure :tup:

do it up mikey :tup:

haha nitrous 351, always wondered what he was running…

mike did you take the white awesome to the track? if so what’s it run?

<— i wanna ride in it

then check out the backseat :wink:

sick i wanna see this one

have Onyx film this one from that same overpass pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

NO MORE CRAPPY RACE VIDS EVAR

that shit is old already, i like chase cam vids more betteR. Twizteds daytime vids rock that overpass/ head light watchin non-sense.

i went to the track once earlier this year and went [email=“8.4@95”]8.4@95 on a 2.38 60ft and essentially no second gear :mamoru:

No chance of running good times this year as my 2nd gear snychro is shot. I have to wait to go into second and its a fucking killer :tdown: I still plan on going to NYI at the end of the season just to say fugg it and try to wrestle my way into 2nd as best as i can. :gotme:

As for the vids. No worries fellas, Josh and Twized are gonna take care of that, there will be one from the overpass and one from in-car, so that chode has 2 angles to watch as he wacks off to the vid of him destroying me from a dig :wink:

I think (hope) we can edit the vid to have the main shot be the overhead shot, and have maybe a smaller window off in the corner showing the in car vid at the same time. That would be pretty pimppppp :tup:

I once had a similar issue with not being able to hit second gear due to a bad synchro…but I found a solution that actually worked quite well. When shifting out of first I went into neutral and then with the clutch still engaged shifted towards third and then ‘downshifted’ into second, all in one continuos motion. It took a split second and was very fluid. I was shifting right around the 60’ mark and still cutting high 1.6x/low 1.7x 60’s from a NA302. Try it…you might be suprised how well it works.

Hmmm thanks alot man I will give it a shot, if it works I am tracking you down and buying you a beer :tup:

:tup: ohh shit i got the pm. :tup:

:tspry: 351 with 400 wheel vs :tspry: :KB: :racegas: 600+ wheel

its gonna be a fun night tonight!

chowder + powder = :tup:

hahahah

tee up :tup:

hows this for a race cam from a chase bike, buddy of mine has his camera mount on the tank of his R1 works great and clear, no bouncing when shifting either