callin out 2 rustangs from the op area

ok well last season i raced a silver gt stang that the kid was talking about supercharging and bla bla bla,so i went and ran him on sum highway and we did the 3 beeps like 6 times and ill pull him eveytime like he wasnt goin,so i finally let him just take off like from behind me blow past me and then i started to reel him in so i guess he thought that sum how he beat me so now like months later i get a friend request on myspace from sum kid erik with a grey mustang with the little horse thing on the side and he starts talkin shit to me on myspace,callin me a ricer and sayin that i got beat,so i dunno if there on here or if ne one knows theses kids cuz i have no idea who they r but i just wanted to let them know that im hunting for them next year so let the winter drama start haha would deff like to run one or both of these cars next seasonhttp://www.nyspeed.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

Yah, I remember the kid was a few miles behind me when the siren shot on and then he tried pulling a fast one on the cop saying he wasnt racing :lol:

yea so the kids names r jim and erik from op anybody know of them

wow these kids r sweet when winter come they start talkin shit and the erik kid now that i look at the pics of his car has a v6 wow that has to be fast i really dont like kids talkin shit it pisses me off /rant

get your damn car on the road and go find their asses bill quit dicking around
p.s. i’ll race you in my moms v6 stang what now

Yeah, Bill, get the civic on the road right now, Ill take you. Meet me at S.Gate and Ill show you what gutting a cat can do.

:tup: to winter drama

the green machine wants to playyy :smiley:

those kids with the mustangs are great

y do kids with mustangs think there gods, i mean i know there r sum fast ass mustangs out there but a stock stang is nothing too special i just dont understand, i just hope the the one kid that was talkin about supercharging his stang was being serious cuz i dont even wanna waist my time with him if hes not.

i cant wait for spring

Oh snizap, I hear some stock rustangs calling SuperBeaters™ name. :rofl:

I can think of a so called “kid” on here with a rustang that could lay a whoopin to all of you.

erik seger?

lol

grey v6 stang with gt apperance package?

^^^ yeah that could be it looks fast but not haha

ya he was a grade under me in hs…liked to pimp tha stang wit da gansta lane (lean) thru da lots yo…liked to do fast take offs and attempt to get some spinage…

its a shame…
v6 mustangs…
why

:jawdrop:

OMG DAWG SO CAN I HOLY CRAP!!!

maybe he’s the one with the yellow fox

omg i hate when ppl say they know of a car thats faster then another car, wow thanks for that, and yea ive watched espn b4 and seen the mustang funny cars they r pretty quick but me and shrives can beat them in the twisties haha

roffle