whats the deal with the younger 20's something wiggers?

went to a going away party monday and ran into 3 wiggers. they sat around and tried to rap all night. till i said leave it to eminem or keep it to your “crew”. told me they sell cocaine and asked me if i wanted some. first off why you gonna ask me if i want some fuckin coke you dont even know me (fuckin idiots). they proceed to talk about what type of alcoholic beverages they drink, hypno and henny being # 1 (they prolly didnt even know what it was till david banner put it out). talking about their fast cars (aka s10 extremes, so i told em id bring my car out of storage so theyd shut up about their cars and how fast they were). talked about what bitches to call while their women were around( dude was loking through his cell phone for #'s but i didnt hear it beep while he was calling them out). and talked about how hard they were and their crew(none of em were cut at all, they all looked like complete douches, one dude had so many zits on his arm looked like he was going through an allergy series, and the other wore his hat down so far i couldnt see his eyes and no it wasnt the bill).

eh ok done venting

Did you look in mirror and have a reality check or something:( :smiley:

Originally posted by Shaggy
Did you look in mirror and have a reality check or something:( :smiley:

i in no way shap or form preach rocca wear and dont wear southpole plus i drive a mustang. i can in no way shape or form ever be considered a wigger. i have though been called the only white boy to drink henny.

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
i in no way shap or form preach rocca wear and dont wear southpole plus i drive a mustang. i can in no way shape or form ever be considered a wigger. i have though been called the only white boy to drink henny.
:rofl: :bigthumb:

you should of taken them outside for a reality check

went to a going away party monday and ran into 3 wiggers. they sat around and tried to rap all night. till i said leave it to eminem or keep it to your “crew”. told me they sell cocaine and asked me if i wanted some. first off why you gonna ask me if i want some fuckin coke you dont even know me (fuckin idiots). they proceed to talk about what type of alcoholic beverages they drink, hypno and henny being # 1 (they prolly didnt even know what it was till david banner put it out). talking about their fast cars (aka s10 extremes, so i told em id bring my car out of storage so theyd shut up about their cars and how fast they were). talked about what bitches to call while their women were around( dude was loking through his cell phone for #'s but i didnt hear it beep while he was calling them out). and talked about how hard they were and their crew(none of em were cut at all, they all looked like complete douches, one dude had so many zits on his arm looked like he was going through an allergy series, and the other wore his hat down so far i couldnt see his eyes and no it wasnt the bill).

oh noes! not a stock cobra mustang! wow them with your blistering low 14 sec timeslips!

Originally posted by slowcamaro
you should of taken them outside for a reality check

why so i can get another bb gun pulled on me?

wiggers suck X2 im more then happy to pimp the country

Originally posted by Darkstar
oh noes! not a stock cobra mustang! wow them with your blistering low 14 sec timeslips!

cobra > s10extreme > your car

ouch!

i have a few 13 sec timeslips. how many 13 sec timeslips do you have?

:smiley:

i can go outside and start mine up … can you say that :eek: :smiley:

Mcdonalds or Burger king?

Originally posted by Shaggy
Mcdonalds or Burger king?

hahahaha:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i can go outside and start mine up … can you say that :eek: :smiley:

yes

yes
go do it with in 10min:D

Originally posted by Pewterss
go do it with in 10min:D

:rolleyes:

What did your AMC Eagle run stock?

After you removed the woodgrain.

Originally posted by sonic03snake
After you removed the woodgrain.

why the hell would i remove the woodgrain? that the whole reason i bought the thing. :slap:

woodgrain = teh pimp